Fectiboon 750mg Injection
Fectiboon 750mg Injection Description
Fectiboon 750mg Inj is an antibiotic medicine. It contains cefuroxime as its active ingredient. Fectiboon 750mg Inj is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of lungs, airways, tonsils, thro
at, sinus, ears, urinary tract, skin and soft tissues. It is also used for preventing the spread of infection during and after surgery. It works by inhibiting the cell wall synthesis of bacteria, which ultimately causes the death of bacteria. This injection will be given to you by a healthcare professional in a hospital or clinic, please follow any aftercare instructions given by your doctor. The most common side effects associated with this injection are pain and swelling at the site of injection, rashes, feeling feverish, diarrhoea and nausea. However, not everyone gets them, contact your doctor if the side effects do not subside.
|You Save||₹20.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Skin rashes, reaction, diarrhoea, dizziness|
Uses of Fectiboon 750mg Injection
- For the treatment of bacterial infection of lungs, airways, throat, tonsils, sinus, ears, skin, soft tissues and urinary tract, etc.
- This injection is also used to prevent infections during and after surgery.
Contraindications of Fectiboon 750mg Injection
- If you are allergic to cefuroxime or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of allergic reaction due to antibiotics.
Side effects of Fectiboon 750mg Injection
- Injection site reactions
- Abnormal blood count
- Raised liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Fectiboon 750mg Injection
Other General Warnings
- You experience continuous diarrhoea after taking this injection, while you are being given the cefuroxime Injection. Immediately stop taking it and seek medical help.
- You experience allergic reactions such as difficulty in breathing, rashes, swelling of the face or mouth after taking this medicine.
- You have a kidney-related disease, your doctor may have to change the dose of this injection.
Mode of Action of Fectiboon 750mg Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fectiboon 750mg Injection
- Fectiboon 750mg Inj will be given to you in the hospital or healthcare set up by your doctor or nurse.
- Do not self-inject and follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor or nurse.
Interactions of Fectiboon 750mg Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interact with the action of Fectiboon 750mg Inj or Fectiboon 750mg Inj itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, herbals or supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for acidity, oral contraceptives, anti-gout medicines and blood thinners such as warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Fectiboon 750mg Injection
- Store it protected from light at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused portion properly.
Dosage of Fectiboon 750mg Injection
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)