Edeto 10mg Tablet
Edeto 10 MG Description
Edeto Tablet is a medicine that is used in the treatment of high blood pressure or oedema. Edeto Tablet contains torasemide, also known as water pill. It removes excess fluid from the body in conditi
ons like liver, kidney or heart disease or failure. Take the medicine as advised by the doctor.
- Toraide 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 38.50₹
- Torsinol 10mg TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 43.00₹ 36.55₹
- Retorlix 10mg Tablet 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.45₹ 82.83₹
- Meltor 10mg TabletBy Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 46.62₹ 39.63₹
- Toriflow 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Deepkamal Health Services Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.00₹ 65.45₹
- Torpres 10mg TabletBy Alniche Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 27.00₹ 27.00₹
- Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 84.90₹ 72.16₹
- Torpres 10mg Md Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alniche Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 42.00₹ 42.00₹
- Renator 10mg Tablets 10'sBy Repens Healthcare India Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.00₹ 48.00₹
- Torvigress 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 47.00₹ 39.95₹
Uses of Edeto 10 MG
Contraindications of Edeto 10 MG
- If you are allergic to torasemide, povidone or other ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have kidney disease such as non-passage of urine (anuria).
- If you had or have liver, heart disease or decreased blood volume.
- If you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you are on aminoglycosides or cephalosporins antibiotic like gentamycin, amikacin, ceftriaxone, cefixime, etc.
Side effects of Edeto 10 MG
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea, vomiting
Precautions and Warnings of Edeto 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You may experience hearing loss.
- You may have kidney, liver disease.
- You may have dehydration, salt imbalance or electrolyte imbalance.
- You may have other underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, gout.
Mode of Action of Edeto 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Edeto 10 MG
- Take Edeto Tablet as a whole with water, with or without food.
- Take it every day at the same time. You should take it regularly without fail as directed by the doctor.
Interactions of Edeto 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Edeto Tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you are taking medicines for eg. to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorder....
- Concomitant use of the medicine with aminoglycoside antibiotics like gentamicin and ethacrynic acid cause an increased risk of ear toxicity, thus avoid, if possible.
- Concomitant use of radiocontrast agents with the medicine result in kidney toxicity.
Storage and disposal of Edeto 10 MG
- Store Edeto Tablet at room temperature away from sunlight.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Edeto 10 MG
- Symptoms of overdose of Edeto Tablet are dehydration, decreased blood pressure, sodium, potassium, chloride levels as well as body fluid, it may also increase red blood cell levels in the body.
- If you experience the symptoms or think you have taken too much of the medicine, contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Edeto Tablet on my own if I feel better?
Q: Any Dietary restrictions must follow as I have high blood pressure?
- Limit intake of salt in the diet, pickles and packaged foods like chips contain excess salt and should be avoided.
- Limit intake of potassium-containing foods like spinach, broccoli or banana and limit intake of meat.
- Avoid packaged snacks, prefer fresh cut fruits as they are rich in vitamins and fibre.