Cavmox 625mg Tablet
Cavmox 625mg Tablet Description
Cavmox-625 tablet is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of various bacterial infections of the lungs, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue, and tooth. It is
a combination medicine containing amoxicillin and clavulanic acid as active substances. Please inform your doctor if you are allergic to antibiotics or have experienced any allergic reaction after taking antibiotics. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history. This medicine should be taken in the exact dose and duration as directed by the doctor. Always complete the entire course of treatment with antibiotics to prevent the risk of re-infection. Do not miss any dose or stop taking this medicine on your own.
|You Save||₹17.72 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(500.0 Mg) + Clavulanic Acid(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, headache|
- Trueclam Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 179.00₹ 152.159% CHEAPER₹ 15.22/Tablet
- Amoxyclav 625mg Tablets 10'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.27₹ 156.296% CHEAPER₹ 15.63/Tablet
- Omniclav 625mg TabletBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.02₹ 84.7115% CHEAPER₹ 14.12/Tablet
- Augmed 625mg TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.48₹ 90.649% CHEAPER₹ 15.11/Tablet
- Evoxil Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.80₹ 167.28₹ 16.73/Tablet
- Novaclav 625mg TabletBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.02₹ 84.7115% CHEAPER₹ 14.12/Tablet
- Megamentin 625mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.03₹ 84.7215% CHEAPER₹ 14.12/Tablet
- Clavidur 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 194.68₹ 165.481% CHEAPER₹ 16.55/Tablet
- Augmentin Duo 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.42₹ 189.91₹ 18.99/Tablet
- Moxikind Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 171.10₹ 145.4313% CHEAPER₹ 14.54/Tablet
Uses of Cavmox 625mg Tablet
Contraindications of Cavmox 625mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin or clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Cavmox-625 tablet.
- If you have experienced liver problems and jaundice with this medicine before.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like cephalosporins, monobactam, or carbapenem.
Side effects of Cavmox 625mg Tablet
Precautions and Warnings of Cavmox 625mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney problems.
- You are above 60 years.
- You have difficulty passing urine.
- You experience fatigue, fever, rash, and swollen glands after taking this medicine.
- You experience redness of the skin followed by eruptions after using Moxipil-CV 625 tablet.
- You ever had allergic reactions to penicillins or cephalosporins.
- You have diarrhoea and stomach pain even after stopping treatment with Moxipil-CV 625 tablet.
Mode of Action of Cavmox 625mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Cavmox-625 tablet works by the combined action of its two components - amoxicillin and clavulanic acid.
- Amoxicillin kills the bacteria responsible for infections.
- However, the bacteria make an enzyme called beta-lactamase that can destroy amoxicillin. Clavulanic acid inactivates this enzyme and helps amoxicillin to function optimally.
Directions for Use of Cavmox 625mg Tablet
- Cavmox-625 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cavmox 625mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cavmox-625 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- There is an increased risk of bleeding when taken with medicines used to thin blood like warfarin, and acenocoumarol.
- Increased side effects may occur when taken with methotrexate which is used in the treatment of cancer.
- Medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol or probenecid and medicines used to modify an immune response during an organ transplant like mycophenolate mofetil should be used cautiously with Cavmox-625 tablet....
Storage and disposal of Cavmox 625mg Tablet
- Store Cavmox-625 tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.