Calcium Sandoz 250mg Tablets
By NOVARTIS INDIA LTD
30 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Calcium Sandoz 250 MG Description
Calcium Sandoz 250mg Tablets contains calcium. It is one of the most essential mineral required the body for optimal health.
|Contains||Calcium Carbonate(250.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Calcium Carbonate(250.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Calcium Sandoz 250mg Tablets
- Coecoral 250mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 179.30₹ 143.44₹ 9.56/Tablet
Uses of Calcium Sandoz 250 MG
- For treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvent for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Calcium Sandoz 250 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- If you should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Calcium Sandoz 250 MG
- Calcium is one of the most profuse mineral in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones.
Directions for Use of Calcium Sandoz 250 MG
- Take this supplement as adviced by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Calcium Sandoz 250 MG
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products
- Chinese cabbage, kale, and broccoli
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplement?
- If you have kidney function problem or kidney stone
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues)
Q: Is this a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking it too much of this supplement can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Other Products from this Brand
- Calcium Sandoz Ampoule Of 10 Ml Injection
- Calcium Sandoz Women Sugar Free 500 Mg 250 Iu Bottle Of 30 Tablets
- Calcium Sandoz Woman Pinapple
- Calcium Sandoz Women Strawberry Flavour Bottle Of 60 Tablets
- Calcium Sandoz Woman 30 S
- Calcium Sandoz Tablets 60 S
- Calcium Sandoz Softchew Chocolate Flavour Bottle Of 30 Tablets
- Calcium Sandoz Multi 30 S
- Calcium Sandoz A Icecream 100 S
- Calcium Sandoz A Icecream 200 S
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.