Biomycin Cream 15gm
Biomycin 3 % Description
Biomycin cream is a topical antibiotic. It is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin such as acne. Biomycin cream contains erythromycin which works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. This medicine is meant only for external application. Do not ingest it. Use this medicine exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not use more of the ointment or apply it more often than prescribed. Before using Biomycin cream inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding or if you have any other skin conditions.
Uses of Biomycin 3 %
Contraindications of Biomycin 3 %
Side effects of Biomycin 3 %
Precautions and Warnings of Biomycin 3 %
Directions for Use of Biomycin 3 %
- Use Biomycin cream as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Clean and dry the affected area of the skin before applying the cream.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream to the affected area and gently rub it.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this cream, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Storage and disposal of Biomycin 3 %
- Store Biomycin cream at room temperature, and keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from pets and children.
Quick Tips of Biomycin 3 %
- Biomycin cream is a topical antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, such as acne.
- Use Biomycin cream as directed by your doctor. Do not use more or less of it or use it for a longer time than prescribed.
- Do not apply Biomycin cream to broken or irritated skin.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Wash your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser to remove excess oil and dirt.
- Don't pick or squeeze acne. Picking or squeezing acne can lead to scarring and further breakouts.
- Avoid touching your face. Touching your face can spread bacteria and irritate your skin, leading to acne.