By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bill Tablet is a herbal medicine used to improve the age-related decrease in mental abilities and quality of life in adults with dementia. Dementia causes memory loss, mood and behaviour changes, difficulty in speaking, problem-solving, and decision-making. It contains Ginkgo biloba as the active substance that works by protecting the brain cells from damage. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Bill Tablet is only recommended for use in adults above 18 years of age....
Uses of Bill 40 MG
- Bill Tablet is used for the improvement of age-related worsening of mental abilities like the ability to think, remember, communicate, solve problems, plan and organize in adults with dementia.
- It is also used to improve the quality of life in adults with dementia.
Contraindications of Bill 40 MG
- If you are allergic to Ginkgo biloba or any other ingredient of Bill Tablet.
- If you are pregnant.
Side effects of Bill 40 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Bill 40 MG
Can I take Bill Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the effect of Bill Tablet in pregnancy. However, this Tablet is contraindicated for use in pregnant women.
Can I take Bill Tablet while breastfeeding?
No information is available if Bill Tablet passes into human breast milk. This medicine should not be used in breastfeeding women unless recommended by the doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Bill Tablet?
There is no information on the effect of Bill Tablet on driving ability. If you experience any symptoms which may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with a Bill Tablet?
There is limited information available regarding the interaction of alcohol with Bill Tablet. Ask your doctor for advice on alcohol intake along with this Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have bleeding disorders.
- You experience fits/seizures.
- You take medicines for HIV/AIDS (efavirenz).
- You are taking medicines called blood thinners (phenprocoumon, clopidogrel, warfarin, dabigatran).
- You take other Ginkgo biloba containing medicines.
- You are scheduled for surgery soon.
- You are less than 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Bill 40 MG
How Does It Work?
- Bill Tablet protects the brain cells from damage. It decreases blood viscosity that increases blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells.
- It can also reduce toxic substances called oxygen free radicals that are capable of damaging the brain cells.
Directions for Use of Bill 40 MG
- Take Bill Tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Bill 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Bill Tablet works, or this Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Bill taken along with blood-thinners (phenprocoumon, clopidogrel, warfarin, dabigatran) or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin) may increase the effect of these medicines in the body.
- The use of Bill Tablet with medicines for high blood pressure (nifedipine) may cause dizziness and a sudden feeling of warmth.
- Care should be taken if you are taking medicines for HIV/AIDS (efavirenz).
Storage and disposal of Bill 40 MG
- Store Bill Tablets in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Bill 40 MG
If you think you have taken too much of Bill, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Bill, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Bill Tablet work in the body?
A: Bill Tablet protects the brain cells from damage. It lowers the blood thickness which allows more blood and oxygen to reach the brain cells. It also reduces toxic substances called oxygen-free radicals that can damage the brain cells.
Q: Can Bill Tablet be used for tinnitus?
A: Bill Tablet is not recommended for use in tinnitus. Ask your doctor for advice on the use of Bill Tablet in tinnitus.
Q: Is Bill Tablet and ginseng the same?
A: No, Bill Tablet and ginseng are not the same. Bill contains Ginkgo biloba as the active substance that is used for the improvement of age-related decrease in mental abilities and quality of life in adults with dementia. Ginseng contains Panax as the active substance that is used to treat tiredness and weakness.
Q: Can I take Bill Tablet while breastfeeding?
A: Bill Tablet should not be used in breastfeeding women unless recommended by the doctor.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.