Acotrust Strip Of 10 Tablets
Acotrust 100 MG Description
Acotrust Tablet contains Acotiamide as its active ingredient. It is used to treat bloating after meals, upper abdominal pain and early satiety (feeling of fullness only after a few bites) in indigest
ion. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Acogut 100mg Tablets 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 239.40₹ 203.4937% CHEAPER₹ 13.57/Tablet
- Actapro 100mg Tablets 15'sBy Sun Pharma15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 239.00₹ 203.1537% CHEAPER₹ 13.54/Tablet
Uses of Acotrust 100 MG
Contraindications of Acotrust 100 MG
Side effects of Acotrust 100 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Acotrust 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Acotrust Tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- Do not use Acotrust Tablet for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Acotrust 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Acotrust 100 MG
Interactions of Acotrust 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Acotrust Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Acotrust 100 MG
- Store Acotrust Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.