Zandu Pain Relief Balm Bottle Of 8 Ml
Zandu Pain Relief Balm is one of the most popular and widely used pain relief gels in India, having a legacy of over a century. It is an expert solution for different kinds of pain including headaches, muscle pain, backache and body pains. It also works on a variety of injuries like muscle sprain, stress fractures and cold-related discomforts. It is widely regarded as India’s number 1 pain relief balm with its mixture of useful ayurvedic ingredients that also work organically and reduce any chances of side effects. Menthol present in the Zandu Pain Relief Balm provides a cooling effect that distracts the user from the pain while Gaultheria oil acts as a counter-irritant to relieve muscle pain.
- An ideal solution for pains of all kinds including pain in the back, muscle, body or headaches.
- Extracted from pure ayurvedic ingredients, it is non-greasy and gets absorbed quickly to provide long-lasting effects.
- Its analgesic properties work instantaneously on the affected areas and provide relief from pain.
- Ayurvedic ingredients present in Zandu Pain Relief Balm like extracts of Mentha (menthol plant) & eucalyptus help treat different kinds of topical pains.
- It eases the symptoms of a cold as well.
- Presence of powerful essential oils and menthol, ajwain & eucalyptus work to provide quick relief from headaches and backaches.
- Menthol: 20%,
- Oil Of Gaultheria: 25%
- Cajuput Oil: 5%
- Clove Oil: 5%,
- Capsaicin Extract: 0.02
- Used in the treatment of multiple kinds of pain including backache and headache.
- Zandu Pain relief balm is used for relieving certain symptoms of cough and cold.
- It is made with responsibly sourced powerful ingredients, which are pure and 100% authentic and hence help in quick action and pain relief.
How to Use
- Apply on the affected parts and massage gently.
- Wash the hands after the application.
- Keep it out of direct sunlight or extremely cold temperatures.
- For external use only. Not to be put in eyes, ears or mouth.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Are there side effects of using Zandu Pain relief Balm?
Ans: Some side effects of Zandu balm may occur. These include redness and itching on the skin, stinging and difficulty in breathing.
Q2. Can I apply Zandu Pain relief Balm for pimples?
Ans: No, it is strongly discouraged to use the balm for any purpose other than the ones prescribed.
Q3. Is Zandu pain relief balm addictive?
Ans: No, it shows no such tendencies.