Volini All Round 360 Action Spray Bottle Of 60 G
The Volini spray is one of the most widely used external pain management medicines in India. It comes in a compact spray bottle of 60 grams and can be carried in a handbag or backpack even during travel. This diclofenac spray serves as an indispensable part of every first aid toolkit. Volini provides instant pain relief from any external injuries concerning the bones, joints or muscles of the body. This product is widely accepted as a must-have in all Indian households because of its several benefits.
- One of the biggest benefits of this diclofenac spray is that it provides instant relief to users from any sort of pain related to the joints or muscles.
- It also provides 360-degree action on the affected or injured area, which facilitates fast healing.
- The Volini spray works on regions of the body like the joints, knee, back, neck and shoulder.
- This amazing pain relief solution helps to alleviate pain and discomfort caused by muscle pulls, sprain, strain and even mild to moderate sports injuries.
- This pain relief spray is infused with advanced microparticles that easily penetrate the affected area and provide instant relief from pain.
- Volini has also been used as an essential piece of medicine for the long-term treatment of health ailments like musculoskeletal, joint and soft tissue disorders.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine
- Methyl Salicylate
- Linseed oil
- It can be used as a means of instant relief from pain caused by either physical injuries or bad seating and sleeping positions.
- It can also be used for instant pain relief when it comes to injuries caused on a playing field.
- It can be used by both children and adults, albeit in moderation for children.
- It should only be used externally and cannot be ingested by any means.
- It should not be used on affected areas that have broken skin or wounds as this could further aggravate the pain due to the presence of diclofenac and menthol.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Flip open the cap and hold at a 45-degree angle to the affected area.
- Press firmly in short bursts.
- If needed, further massage the affected area with your hands.
- Ensure to wash hands immediately afterwards.
- Keep it away from the reach of children by any means.
- Store it in a cool and dry area away from direct sunlight or excess heat.
- Always read the label for its expiry date.
Q1: What happens if it comes in contact with the eyes?
Ans: Rinse your eyes thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Q2: What happens if it is ingested by mistake?
Ans: Rinse the mouth thoroughly and wait for any adverse side effects to show up. If they do, consult a doctor immediately.
Q3: Can I use it on any part of the body?
Ans: Avoid using it on sensitive areas of the body like the outside of the ear, the groin area, etc. as it can cause an excessive burning sensation.