Unitouch Nitrile Powder-free Examination Hand Gloves Box Of 100 (m Size)
Unitouch Nitrile Powder-Free Examination Hand Gloves are technologically advanced cost-effective products. The gloves are easy to wear and comes in various sizes for a snug fit.
- Unitouch Nitrile Powder-Free Examination Hand Gloves are anti-static in behaviour and puncture-resistant.
- The gloves are gentle on the skin and do not lead to rashes or irritations.
- Unitouch Nitrile Gloves are Powder-free.
- They are meant for non-sterile single use.
- They are made from synthetic latex devoid of latex proteins.
- They have a micro-textured surface for better grip.
- Unitouch Nitrile Gloves prevent hands from getting contaminated.
- In turn, they keep hands from contaminating sanitized surfaces.
- Unitouch Nitrile Hand Gloves are solvent resistant, odour free and powder-free and are widely used in the food industry.
How to Use
- First, put on the glove on the dominant hand.
- Touch the product as little as possible.
- Use the gloved hand to wear the other pair on the non-dominant hand.
- Adjust your fingers for a better fit.
- For single use only.
- Avoid contaminating.
- Store it in a dry and clean place.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Dispose off the item after use.
Q1. Are Unitouch Nitrile Gloves waterproof?
Ans: Unitouch Nitrile Hand Gloves are made from Nitrile that is a rubber derivative. Therefore, they are waterproof and have strong chemical resistance.
Q2. Are Unitouch Nitrile Hand Gloves impermeable?
Ans: Yes, Unitouch Nitrile Powder-Free Examination Hand Gloves gives strong protection against common chemicals. However, strong grade chemicals will eventually pass through them on continuous use.
Q3. Are Unitouch Nitrile Hand Gloves biodegradable?
Ans: Yes, Unitouch Nitrile Powder-Free Examination Hand Gloves are eventually biodegrade but the process takes more time than latex gloves.
Q4. Can you wash and reuse Unitouch Nitrile Hand Gloves?
Ans: Unitouch Nitrile Powder-Free Examination Hand Gloves are for single use only. They must not be washed for multiple uses. This can lead to thinning and breakage of the material.
Q5. How long does a packet of Unitouch Nitrile Hand Gloves last?
Ans: Unitouch Nitrile Hand Gloves if stored at the right place in original packaging can last well for about three to four years. They should be discarded if the condition is compromised in any way.