Turmaboost Turmeric Immunity Booster Capsules Box Of 10
Turmaboost Turmeric Immunity Booster is a popular herbal supplement. Turmeric has been recognized as one of the most beneficial herbs in Ayurveda. For 4000 years, it has acted as a healing and infection preventing agent. This medicine improves the body's immunity and helps in fighting diseases. A box of 10 tablets retails for around INR 120.
- Turmaboost Turmeric Immunity Booster strengthens the physique aiding better functioning of the body.
- It has anti-ageing properties.
- It is a generic antioxidant to protect against free radicals.
- It also acts as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent.
- It helps in weight loss management.
Turmaboost has two active ingredients:
- Curcumin (turmeric): It effectively cures chronic pain and boosts the defence mechanism of the body.
- Piperine (black pepper): It increases bioavailability and enhances the absorption rate of curcumin by 2000%.
- Turmaboost Turmeric Immunity Booster fights bacteria and viruses, thereby preventing infections.
- It supports the cognitive functioning of the brain and nourishes cerebral tissues.
- It helps in maintaining a healthy gut and an optimal digestive system.
- It tends to control high cholesterol and keeps obesity and diabetes in check.
- It improves pain due to arthritis.
- It has anti-cancer properties.
- It improves liver health.
How to Use
The adequate dosage of Turmaboost Turmeric Immunity Booster must be defined by the consulting physician depending on the biological parameters and age of the patient.
The usual dose is one or two capsules per day after a meal.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- It is a dietary supplement and should not be used for medical purposes.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to its ingredients.
Q1. Can Turmaboost be taken by a pregnant or nursing woman?
Ans: Turmaboost Turmeric Immunity Booster does not have any side effects. However, it is imperative to consult a gynaecologist before taking it.
Q2. Are the ingredients used in Turmaboost organic?
Ans: Yes, Turmaboost is composed of natural and organic ingredients.
Q3. Can Turmaboost be given to children?
Ans: Usually, Turmaboost Turmeric Immunity Booster is administered in patients above 18 years. Consult a paediatrician before giving it to your children.
Q4. Can Turmaboost be consumed after expiration?
Ans: Ayurvedic medicines come with an expiration date, post which the efficiency of the herbs reduces considerably.
Q5. Can the Turmaboost Turmeric Immunity Booster be taken on an empty stomach?
Ans: The absorption of curcumin is best if consumed post-lunch. The medicine will not be beneficial if taken on an empty stomach.