Trueview I413 Infrared Thermometer
Amid the rising cases of Coronavirus in the country, we all are adopting various measures to keep ourselves safe and sound like maintaining social distance, quarantining in our homes, keeping ourselves and the surrounding clean, etc. Amongst all this, there are various essential products and equipment required to protect ourselves from the virus. These may include ventilators, masks, sanitisers, PPE kits, etc. One such essential medical equipment helping us battle this pandemic is an Infrared thermometer. In recent times, Infrared thermometers have proven to be one of the most in-demand medical devices.
Infrared thermometers are non-contact thermometers that help you measure the temperature from the forehead without coming in contact with the skin. As cases of COVID-19 are constantly on the rise, infrared thermometers are becoming the most commonly used medical device. It is helpful in the fast and accurate measurement of body temperature.
Truview Infrared thermometer is one of the leading sellers of infrared thermometers. It has a warranty of 1 year. The temperature readings are acquired within 1 second of the use of the device. In case the temperature is high, the function of a beep alarm makes it easier for users to be aware and cautious. It can hold a memory of previous readings along with a large backlit display. The Infrared digital thermometer has a tri-colour backlit LCD screen and it is made in India.
Truview Infrared Thermometer has a high-precision infrared sensor that enables the user to get maximum accuracy.
• Its stability gives reliable performance.
• Truview infrared has a wide temperature ambience adaptability.
• It has an in-built probe structure for accurate measurement.
• It has a high brightness capacity in its large backlight LCD screen.
• When not in use but left open accidentally, the thermometer will shut down automatically to save power and battery.
• A variety of colour backlit gives an easy identification facility.
• Green Backlit - 34.0 C - 37.3 C.
• Yellow Backlit - 37.4 C - 38.0 C.
• Red Backlit - 38.1 C - 42.9 C.
To check the temperature of people without having to touch them or coming in contact with them, with the help of infrared rays.
How to Use
Aim the probe of the thermometer at the centre of the forehead and maintain a distance of less than 1.18in (3cm) away (the ideal distance will be the width of an adult finger). Do not touch the forehead directly. Gently press the measurement button to start measuring.
- Keep it away from children.
- Wipe it with a clean cloth after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
1. Are infrared thermometers accurate?
Infrared (IR) thermometers offer the same level of accuracy and reliability as that of a rectal or oral thermometer. However, it is also essential to understand that the accuracy depends on how and where you use these thermometers.
2. Are infrared thermometers safe?
Clinical infrared thermometers are completely safe to use for everyone - babies, children and adults as long as you don't point the laser beam into their eyes. These non-contact devices also allow measuring the temperature of humans from a safe distance.