Scientifically proven ingredient that TrueBasics UC-II contains scientifically proven ingredient and found to be effective in modulating Joint discomfort & improving Joint flexibility. Better than Glucosamine & Chondroitin. On capsules of TrueBasics UC-II is better than 3 tablets of Glucosamine & Chondroitin combination in terms of efficacy and ease of use. Sourced from USA. TrueBasics UC-II is being sourced from U.S.A and is manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
Directions: Consume 1 Capsule daily
- Joint Strength: Type-II collagen of TrueBasics UC-II collagen (from the house of HealthKart) is the principle structural protein found in Cartilage. It supports bone joints by providing strength and toughness to the articular Cartilages
- Joint Flexibility: Healthy joints move easily because of a smooth and slippery articular Cartilage. Destruction of articular Cartilages may lead to restricted joint flexibility. TrueBasics UC-II collagen (from the house of HealthKart) improves joint flexibility by improving the regeneration of articular Cartilages and preventing its destruction
- Joint Mobility: TrueBasics UC-II collagen (from the house of HealthKart) improves joint mobility by controlling inflammation and preventing the attack of immune cells to damage the articular Cartilag
- Joint Inflammation: TrueBasics UC-II collagen (from the house of HealthKart) shows anti-inflammatory activity & helps manage joint pain and loss of function
- Joints are movable connections between two bones. Surface of a bone in a joint is covered with a type of tissue called Cartilage. Cartilage acts like a cushion that reduces the friction of movement within a joint. Different types of collagen are found in Cartilage, among them Type II collagen being the most prominent one.
- Age, Overweight, Vigorous Exercise & Sports may cause injury to the articular Cartilage. Degradation of articular Cartilage may affect overall health of the joints.
Collagen is one of the primary connective tissues of the body, providing flexibility & support to joints. Undenatured type II collagen is the principal structural protein in cartilage that is responsible for its tensile strength & toughness.
- Derived from chicken sternum cartilage, UC-II is a patented form of collagen with undenatured (native) type II collagen that works with the immune system to support healthy joints. UC-II. Human clinical studies have found that just one 40mg capsule of UC-II can help promote joint comfort, as well as healthy joint function & flexibility.