Launched in 1947, TRESemme was named after renowned hair care expert Edna Emme. Up until the 1950's, TRESemme was sold only in salons. Today it is available at a shop near you, so that you can have salon style hair at home. For over 60 years, TRESemme has built a history of success in 13 countries around the world. From its origins in 1947 and salon expertise, TRESemme has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like she has just stepped out of the salon, everyday. This range has been carefully selected for its advanced formula. Driven by our salon heritage, we work with our stylists to deliver expert solutions from salon quality products without the salon price tag.
Direction of use:
- Using conditioner after your shampoo makes your hair beautiful but can also make it fall flat quickly.
- That's why TRESemme Beauty Full Volume revolutionary reverse routine starts with a pre wash conditioner followed by the shampoo.
- Formulated with volume lockers, the Beauty Full Volume shampoo infuses bounciness and locks in beautiful salon volume that lasts up to 3 days.
- Begin with the pre wash conditioner for smoothness.
- Follow with the Beauty Full Volume shampoo.
- Apply to wet hair from roots to tips. Work into a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Can work in conjunction with oil treatments.