Topnotch Digital Thermometer
The Topnotch digital thermometer is an efficient device to measure body temperature to determine a fever. The thermometer is fast and easy to use. Just place it in your mouth, under the tongue and wait for a reading. You can also place the thermometer under your armpit. It comes in dual mode, which means that you can get both Celsius and Fahrenheit reading. Once the reading is complete, you will hear a beeping sound after which you can remove the thermometer from your mouth or armpit and check the reading. The thermometer is safe to use for both adults and children as it is mercury-free. Its battery gives a 200 hours life and the thermometer has been clinically tested for high precision. It also has an auto shut off mode and memory of the last reading.
- Efficient and fast when it comes to taking body temperature.
- Safe to use for both adults and children as it is mercury-free.
- Dual-mode allows reading in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Clinically tested for high precision.
- Auto shut off and beeping sound once reading is complete.
- Has a 200 hours battery life, thus lasts longer.
- Used to take body temperature and detect a fever.
- With dual-mode, the temperature is read in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
How to Use
- In the case of adults, place it in the mouth, just under the tongue and wait for the beep sound. Remove once you hear the sound and read the temperature.
- In the case of children, place it in the armpit and wait for the beep sound. Remove once you hear the sound and read the temperature.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not bite the silver nib of the thermometer.
- Read instructions on the package carefully before using it.
Q1. Is the Topnotch digital thermometer precise?
Yes, the thermometer has been clinically tested for high precision.
Q2. Does the thermometer give a reading in Celsius?
The thermometer has a dual-mode, thus it gives reading in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Q3. Is the thermometer safe to use for children?
Yes, place the thermometer in your child's armpit and wait for a beep sound before checking the reading.
Q4. What is the battery life of this thermometer?
The thermometer has a battery life of 200 hours, thus it will last very long.