Sugar Knocker 500 Mg Glucose Control Tablets Bottle Of 90 'S
Sugar Knocker is a combination of eleven herbal extracts and minerals that have been used for many years in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Sugar Knocker is the best herbal supplement for diabetes made with the goodness of Ayurveda. It is formulated based on ancient Ayurvedic recipes and principles of Aahaara, Vihaara, Aushadhi and is the best natural herbal supplement.
These natural herbs lower blood sugar and work towards reducing the damaging effects of diabetes, unlike most prescription drugs that focus only on reducing blood glucose. The all-natural Sugar Knocker works with your prescribed medications without any side effects and becomes an excellent addition to your diabetes management regimen.
- Based on ancient Ayurvedic formula.
- It helps to regenerate beta-cells of the islets of the pancreas.
- It helps to increase the uptake of glucose by the cells.
- Exerts insulin-like action.
- It helps to regenerate the lipid mechanism.
- It helps in preventing microvascular damage, diabetic retinopathy and oxidative damage.
- No side effects.
- Helps to regulate blood glucose.
- This unique formula will become an excellent addition to your diabetes management regimen and adds value to your diabetes management efforts.
- Bitter melon
- Black jamun
- Indian gooseberry
- Heart-leaved moonseed
- Holy basil
- These natural herbs lower blood sugar and reduce the damaging effects of the disease, unlike most prescription drugs that focus only on reducing blood glucose.
- The all-natural Sugar Knocker works alongside your prescribed drugs without any side effects and will become an excellent addition to your diabetes management regimen.
How to Use
- Check your postprandial glucose test and incorporate the following prescription: Between 140-200: 2 capsules (1-0-1), Between 200-300: 3 capsules (1-1-1), 300+: 6 capsules(2-2-2).
- These tablets have to be taken 10-15 mins with water before food.
- Take it along with your routine medicines. Once Sugar levels come down to normal, cut down the dosage of your routine medication by 50% and slowly reduce routine medicines dosage.
- Use 10 to 15 minutes before meals as per the dosage schedule based on the PPBS reading.
- Make sure your doctor is aware of all medications and supplements you're taking, even over-the-counter products.
- Follow your doctor's instructions accurately.
- Monitor your blood sugar carefully. Be aware of your blood sugar level so you can take action if it starts to dip too low.
- Limit or avoid alcohol as many diabetes medications don't mix well with alcohol.
- Store medications safely. Most medications do best in a cool, dark place or at room temperature.
- Check expiration dates.
Q1.How do I know if my diabetes pill is working?
Ans: The best way to determine how well your diabetes pill is working is to test your blood sugar. You should test when your diabetes medicine is expected to be most active in your body. Keep a record of your blood sugar levels.
Q2. Will taking medicine for diabetes make you gain weight?
Ans: Insulin and sulfonylureas, a type of diabetes pill, can cause a person to gain weight, usually 10 to 15 pounds over one to two years. These medications help the body use all the sugar that comes from the food a person eats. The kidneys then get rid of extra calories by urinating away some of the sugar.