Sugar Free Natura Sugar Substitute Sachets Low Calorie Box Of 50
The Sugar Free Natura Sugar Substitute uses sucralose, a chemically derived sugar substitute that tastes like regular sugar but has fewer calories and can be used by people with diabetes. Due to this, it can be used to sweeten the dishes without gaining extra calories from them. It can be used for cooking as it does not break down due to heat.
- It can be used for cooking and baking.
- Sweetens without the extra calories.
- Suitable for people on a diet.
- Comes in the form of Sugar Free Sachets.
- Add to anything that needs to sweeten.
- One sachet may give sweetness equal to two teaspoons of sugar.
- It can be added to cold beverages and desserts.
- This product should not be given to infants.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from animals.
- Should not be consumed by lactating mothers.
- Should be consumed in moderation.
- Do not buy if the packet was already open or sachets were sold separately.
- Use it before the date of expiry.
Q1. Can people with diabetes consume it?
Ans: Yes, people who have diabetes can consume Sugar Free Natura as a sugar substitute because it doesn’t raise blood sugar levels.
Q2. Can it be consumed by people who are looking to lose weight or are on a diet?
Ans: Sugar Free Natura has a negligible amount of calories as compared to regular sugar. It can be used by people looking to lose weight or are on a diet as it can be used to make the food sweeter without any extra calories.
Q3. Is it safe for the consumption of children?
Ans: It is safe for kids above 12 years of age to have Sugar Free. Lactating mothers should also avoid using this sweetener unless they have diabetes.