Sugar Free Green Made From Meethi Tulsi (Stevia) 100% Natural Resource - 100 Pellets
Sugar-Free Green is made from a 100% natural source, from Stevia plants whose leaves are naturally sweet. Stevia leaves are also known as Meethi Tulsi in India. Sugar-Free Green is sweet just like sugar and helps save approximately 20 calories for every 5g of sugar replaced with 1 pellet of Sugar-Free Green. With Sugar-Free Green, you can stop worrying about any extra sugar calories while you indulge in your daily cup of sweet beverage as per your liking. Sugar-Free Green can be used for a wide variety of hot & cold drinks.
Bulking Agent - Dextrose, Stabilizer - Maltitol, Bulking Agent - Maltodextrin, Non-Nutritive Sweetener - Steviol Glycoside (ADI of Steviol Glycoside - 4 mg/kg body weight (expressed as steviol).
- Sugar-Free Green Sweetener is made from 100% natural Stevia leaves.
- Sugar-Free Green is as sweet as normal sugar, but without the calories that normal white sugar has.
- It can not only be used as a sweetener in tea or coffee but also in a variety of drinks as well as for cooking & baking, in making sweets, desserts, cakes and more.
- It is safe for the entire family to consume, including kids.
- By using Sugar-Free Green Sweetener, you can binge guilt-free on your favourite sweet treats, without having to worry about any extra sugar calories.
- 1 Pellet of Sugar-Free Green is equal.
How to Use
- 1 tablet of Sugarfree Green Sweetener is equal to 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
- Use it as required in your hot or cold beverage, desserts or any other recipes to which you want to add sweetness too, as it has zero calories, without having the bitter side effects of sugar.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Store it away from sunlight, in a cool and dry place.
- You can refrigerate it.
1. Is Sugar-Free Green good for diabetics?
As a zero-calorie natural sweetener, stevia benefits people with diabetes. Consumers can also be assured that the safety of high purity stevia extracts is supported by rigorous scientific research and evaluation that is necessary for an ingredient to be approved for use in foods and beverages today.
2. Can I use Sugar-free for weight loss?
Switching to sugar-free varieties of foods and beverages from those that are high in sugar can help you lose weight. For example, if you usually drink one can of regular soda per day, downing a sugar-free version instead can save you about 50,000 calories per year. That translates to roughly 21 kilograms of body weight.
3. Is Sugar-free natural?
It is 100% natural and is made from Stevia leaves. It's the perfect natural sweetener for beverages and desserts that you can share with your family including kids.