Stayfree Sanitary Pads - Secure Dry Xl With Wings - 20 Pads
The Stayfree Sanitary Pads Secure Dry XL with wings provide the best protection, especially for excessive bladder leakage. Each pad is uniquely wrapped and you would have the best experience on those days. Indeed, the Stayfree Pads are similar to other pads, but there’s something unique about their extra-leakage protection and the soft cottony touch. Moreover, these pads have 100% fluid lock technology so, you don’t have to worry about facing any awkward situation for 8 hours long.
- Offers a better adhesive system and superior fit.
- Comes with Super Absorb Design with deep channels and raised centre.
- Comes with wings.
- Extra Large Pads for comfortable and secure leakage protection.
- It comes with an odour control system that prevents any foul odour away and keeping you fresh for 8 hours.
- Easy to change and dispose of.
- Each pad is individually wrapped.
- Super Absorbent Polymers (SAP)
- Wool Pulp
- Use it during periods for absorbing fluids.
- Also, the Stayfree Sanitary Pads help to avoid skin irritation or infection.
How to Use
- Remove the sticky paper from the back as well as from the wings of the pad.
- Place it in your panty with a longer end in the back.
- Now wrap the wings around the panty on both sides.
- Try changing the pads at a regular interval, as mentioned in the package.
- Do not wear a pad for more than 8 hours.
- Avoid using clothes during periods.
- Try maintaining good hygiene during those times.
- Use those pads in which you feel comfortable.
- In case there’s any rashes or infections after using the pads, consult a gynaecologist.
Q1: How can you differentiate Sanitary Pads based on the protection?
Ans: You would find two variations on the types, including with wings and without wings. These days, some offer sidewalls for the pads with wings for extra-leakage protection.
Q2: Do Stayfree Pads work well during periods?
Ans: Yes, Stayfree Pads works excellent as it provides 8 hours of protection and has 30% more absorbent for multiple fluids.
Q3: Can I wear two pads at a time?
Ans: Indeed, you must go for the one in which you’re comfortable and if you do not want to get into any awkward situation then, wearing two pads at a time is fine. But, if there’s a way to change the pads regularly, one would be a better option.
Q4: How many pads per day should be considered as normal usage?
Ans: It depends on the consistency of the fluid flowing, but you can’t use a pad for more than 8 hours. So, looking at such a situation, we could say that using 4-5 pads per day should be normal for each woman.