Stayfree Advanced Xl Sanitary Napkins 28'S
Stayfree Advanced XL sanitary napkins are a reliable and multi-dimensional solution during your menstruation. Almost 40 per cent longer pads provide excellent protection to keep women comfortable all day. Using Stayfree extra-large pads gives your better absorption because of its super lock pockets.
Stayfree pads are an indispensable part of a woman’s life. While going through her period, a woman experiences a lot of pain and discomfort. Hence, she must find something trustworthy to go ahead with her life without feeling limited. With Stayfree extra-large pads, you can sail through your periods smoothly. No matter how hectic your day looks, with Stayfree advanced, you can stop worrying about the embarrassment of leakage.
- A soft-touch cover protects you from skin rashes and irritation.
- Its odour control system keeps you fresh and confident.
- Has blue gel in the centre of the pad that locks the fluid.
- Its length ensures long-lasting protection.
- Individually packed pads, so you do not have to carry the whole pack while stepping out.
- The long length (315mm) makes it suitable for heavy flow.
- Clinically proven extra soft cover keeps you irritation-free for long hours and secures intimate hygiene.
- The odour control system has natural plant extracts, which block odour.
- Restricts leakage effectively and thus, gives you peace of mind.
- Stayfree pads are also available in 7s and 14s packs.
- Keep your vaginal region clean at all times. Talk to your doctor about vaginal wash liquids that are available today.
- Wear clean and comfortable underwear. Avoid wearing tight ones as they will obstruct the airflow in your vaginal area, which can cause infection.
- Never reuse a pad. Even on days with lighter flow.
- Always wash your hands before touching the pack or taking out a pad.
- If you notice any rash, seek immediate medical attention.
Q1. What are Stayfree advanced pads made up of?
Ans. Stayfree pads consist of superabsorbent polymers (SAP), which keep the fluids locked for longer hours. So, you can keep aside your worries about any leakage.
Q2. How frequently do I need to change my pad?
Ans. It is advisable to change your pad every six to eight hours on days when you have moderate flow. However, if you experience heavy flow, increase the frequency. If you use a pad for over 10-12 hours, it can lead to bacterial infections because menstrual blood can get contaminated when it comes in contact with the inbuilt organisms of your body.
Q3. Which other types of sanitary pads are available by Stayfree?
Ans. Based on your requirement, you can choose from:
- Stayfree Dry Max XL
- Stayfree Dry Max all night XL
- Stayfree Advanced XL
- Stayfree Advanced all night XL
- Stayfree Secure Cottony Regular
- Stayfree Secure Cottony Soft XL
- Stayfree Secure Dry Regular
- Stayfree Dry Max Regular
- Stayfree Secure Dry XL
- Stayfree Secure Ultra-thin XL
Q4. Can I stock up sanitary napkins or purchase them every month?
Ans. There is nothing wrong with stocking up, but be sure to keep them in a dry place, away from moisture. Also, you must always check the expiry date of the pack you are buying.