Similac Iq+ Baby Food Stage 1 Infant Formula Dha + Natural Vitamin E Up To 6 Months Tin Of 400 G
The Similac Stage 2 baby formula is the nutritional diet for infants after the age of 6 months. It is a follow-up feeding formula that is used after the Similar Stage 1 baby formula. It is a spray dried baby formula concoction that provides complete and balanced nutrition for babies and also helps in the development of the baby’s brain and eyes.
- The Similac IQ Stage 2 baby formula consists of a naturally occurring Vitamin E that helps strengthen the cognitive abilities and development of the infant.
- The Vitamin E in this baby powder is an essential antioxidant and also helps with the development of the baby’s natural immune system.
- The beneficial fat blend that the Similac baby powder is composed of help with digestion as well as enhanced absorption of calcium for strong bones.
- Moreover, the essential fatty acids, vitamins, and mineral composition of this baby powder also help with supporting the healthy growth of the infant.
- Naturally occurring Vitamin E
- Omega 3
- Omega 6
- Folic Acid
- This scientifically developed baby nutrition powder from Similac is used to provide good quality nutrition to infants above the age of 6 months.
- The Similac IQ Stage 2 baby powder also complements the mother’s milk for infants.
How to Use
- Mix 1 level scoop of Similac baby powder with 30ml of warm milk/water.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Feed this mixture to your infant.
- Do not use a lesser amount of powder as this will dilute the formula and fail to provide adequate nutrition to your baby.
- Do not use more powder since this will deny the necessary water content needed to keep your baby hydrated.
- Keep in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label and instructions for use carefully.
- Always keep out of the reach of children.
Q1: Can I continue to feed my baby Similac Stage 1 powder even after 12 months?
Ans: No, because past this age, this powder will be lacking in the necessary nutrition required by your baby.
Q2: Can this baby powder be consumed by adults?
Ans: No, this powder formula is made specifically for infants.
Q3: Is this baby powder a substitute for mother’s milk?
Ans: No, there is no substitute for the nutrition provided by mother’s milk.
Q4: How many times a day should I feed this powder to my baby?
Ans: This entirely depends on the amount of solid food and mother’s milk the baby consumes.
Q5: For how many days can I use this powder after opening the airtight seal?
Ans: You can usually use this baby powder for up to 15 days after the airtight seal has been opened.