Set Wet Styling Hair Gel Wet Look Jar - 250 Ml
Get the just out-of-the-shower, shiny look with Set Wet daily use Wet Look hair gel for men. Perfect for men who want to sport a mess-proof natural shine. Gentlemen behold, every dapper dudes style quotient is here! Youre classy and looking good for you is about the entire package. You make it a point to be respectful towards others, because as the saying goes manners make the man, and you are a true gentleman. For a shiny wet look try Set Wet daily use Wet Look hair gel for men. Set Wet daily use Wet Look hair gel for men is a hair gel that gives your hair shiny wet look that stays all day long. Set Wet daily use Wet Look hair gel for men is 100 percent ALCOHOL FREE hair gel for men and contains added pro-vitamin b5 water soluble vitamin that moisturizes the hair, keeping it soft, strong and conditioned. Give your hair the strength they need and makes you feel more confident. Achieve any hairstyle you want to sport with set wet hair styling gel. Apply gel generously to towel-dried hair. Style as desired. Leave it to dry naturally
Whatever the occasion and whatever be your hair type, Set Wet's range of Alcohol-Free hair gels lets you get creative with your hair with any of its 4 variants: Cool Hold, Vertical Hold, Wet Look, and Ultimate Hold. The new Set Wet range now comes with ADDED PRO-VITAMIN B5 for stronger hair. Set Wet Ultimate Hold hair gel for men from Set Wet holds your style all day long making you look impressive. Hold - 8/8; shine - 5/8 and ideal for all hair types.
Set Wet Ultimate Hold Hair Styling Gel:
- Specially formulated for daily grooming
- Get an ultimate bold look with runny texture that spreads well
- Smoothens frizz and flyaways.
- ADDED PRO-VITAMIN B5 for stronger hair.
What makes Set Wet different from other hair gels?
- Hair gels are often composed of alcohol, which is known to have damaging effects & dry out the hair. Set Wet hair gels are 100% alcohol free and contain pro-vitamin B5, which is a water soluble vitamin that moisturizes the hair, keeping it soft and conditioned.
Is it OK to use hair gel on my scalp?
- Hair gels require a topical application, meaning you should apply them externally on your hair and not on the scalp.
- The ingredients of the gel form a clear film between each hair strand which helps in binding them together and shaping the hair as desired.
Do I have to apply a lot of hair gel if I want the effect for a longer period of time?
- No, you don't need to put lots of hair gel for the effect to last longer.
Does it take a lot of time and effort to apply gel on your hair properly?
- It is effortless to style your hair with gel but make sure you use the right type of gel with the desired hold factor (strength) and the right amount.
- This will help you achieve your preferred style easily.
Does applying hair gel lead to hair loss?
- Hair loss is an internal problem which is caused by many factors such as food, genes, stress, lifestyle change, pollution & etc.
- Use of hair gel, when applied on the hair and not onto the scalp, would not lead to hair loss.