Sebamed Diaper Rash Baby Cream Tube Of 100 Ml
A wide range of Sebamed baby products are widely used all over the world as it caters to the specific needs of babies. The products are made in Germany, extremely safe for use, doctor recommended and clinically proven. Sebamed diaper rash cream contains a micronized form of titanium dioxide which forms the physical barrier over the skin. It is mild and gentle on the baby’s skin, does not change the pH value and prevents irritation as well as rashes.
- The cream eases the symptoms of diaper rash and also protects the skin.
- It helps to heal wounds and supports the healing process.
- It soothes irritated skin and prevents infection.
- It acts as a protective barrier against aggressive constituents of excrement.
- Micronized Titanium dioxide
- Moisture complex of Beeswax
- Wheat germ oil
- Sodium Lactate
Sebamed diaper rash cream has high panthenol content which promotes skin regeneration and healing of damaged skin. Natural beeswax, squalene and sorbitol ensure optimal hydration of the baby's skin. Using a rash cream is important as it creates a protective barrier against aggressive substances and helps protect you from harmful microorganisms. This is a clinically proven cream that shows a 50% reduction in diaper rash within 3 weeks.
How to Use
- You must change the baby's diaper 6 or 7 times a day or more often if necessary.
- Do not put used diapers again, even if they appear to be clean.
- After every diaper change, apply Sebamed diaper rash cream on the baby's buttock to avoid rashes and irritation around the genital areas.
- It is ideal from month to 1 - 2 years of age.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Always check the expiry date.
Q1. Are Sebamed products good?
Ans: Sebamed products are proven to be safe for the baby's sensitive skin as they maintain a healthy pH of 5.5. These products are developed by dermatologists and eliminate almost all harmful ingredients.
Q2. How long does diaper rash cream last?
Ans: Diaper rash cream typically expires after three years if not used and after one year once opened.
Q3. Is it a must to use diaper rash cream every time?
Ans: The frequency of application is a personal preference. It is best to use the cream every time you change your baby's diaper, especially if they are prone to rashes or have extra sensitive skin. It is also fine to use it as needed.