Sebamed Baby Shampoo Bottle Of 150 Ml
A sugar-based mild cleanser with a perfect PH balance of 5.5, Sebamed children’s shampoo is a trusted brand by many mothers. It keeps the lipid and moisture loss at a minimum level and controls the growth of Malassezia to keep dandruff at bay. It significantly helps to keep the baby’s scalp hydrated and strengthened for prominent hair growth. Since babies’ eyes are delicate, Sebamed’s baby shampoo comes with a tear-free formula and is free from formaldehyde. Sebamed children’s shampoo is an ideal choice for cradle cap, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
- Mild active surfactant to clean your baby’s hair gently.
- PH 5.5 ensuring proper hydration.
- No tear shampoo formula.
- Chamomile extracts to soothe the baby’s scalp.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Clinically proven for cleansing hair and scalp.
- Pleasant botanical fragrance.
- Free from formaldehyde.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium Acetate
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Chamomile Flower Extract
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Only for babies above six months.
- Made in Germany.
- 100% soap and alkali-free.
- A mild cleanser for gentle cleansing.
- Leaves no irritation to the scalp or hair.
How to Use
- Take a coin-sized amount of Sebamed Baby Shampoo in your palm.
- Apply it on your baby’s hair gently.
- Massage it for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Wash your baby’s hair with clean water.
- Although it is a tear-free product, try and keep the shampoo away from the baby’s eyes.
- Keep the shampoo away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from the baby’s reach.
- Close the cap properly after every use.
- To be used externally only.
- Read the label carefully before you start using it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. Can I wash my baby’s hair every day with Sebamed children’s shampoo?
Ans. A mild shampoo with a PH value of 5.5 like Sebamed will not harm your baby’s hair. It is an everyday shampoo that will protect your baby’s scalp and hair structure, yet it is suggested to wash your baby's hair every alternate day.
Q 2. Is Sebamed Baby Shampoo an anti-dandruff shampoo?
Ans. Yes, this shampoo controls the lipid and loss of moisture and growth of Malassezia that will keep dandruff in control.
Q 3. Will this shampoo promote my baby’s hair growth?
Ans. With a perfect balance of PH and ingredients, Sebamed children’s shampoo has been proven to promote hair growth.