Savlon Hygienic Hand Rub Bottle Of 500 Ml
Savlon Hygienic Hand Rub is a trusted and premium-quality hand sanitiser that offers a wide range of protection from 100 disease-causing germs that include - yeast, mould, bacteria and Viruses (basis in vitro action based on the germs associated with those 100 diseases). This hand sanitiser can kill up to 99.99% of germs you may already be coming in contact with throughout the day. The Savlon sanitiser helps you get rid of all germs on your hands without having to use soap and water. It comes in durable packaging and carries 500 ml of Savlon Hand Rub that can last for 100 plus sprays.
- The sanitiser is effective in killing about 99.99% of germs from your hands.
- Savlon Hand Rub Gel does not leave the hands feeling dry or corrosive.
- Comes with antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
- You can enjoy the convenience of using it anywhere and anytime (at home, in the office, while travelling, etc.).
- Thoroughly cleanses your hands and moisturises the skin.
- 70% v/v Ethyl Alcohol (95%v/v)
- 3.5% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Disodium EDTA
- Leaf Juice of Aloe Barbadensis
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Use Savlon Hygienic Hand Rub to clean hands before meals.
- When you do not have access to soap and water, you can use the sanitiser instead.
- During travelling or whenever you are out of home, after touching frequently touched surfaces.
How to Use
- Apply the Savlon Hygienic Hand Rub directly to your palm.
- Start rubbing the entire liquid on your hands and go on till your hands and fingertips are dry.
- The Savlon Hygienic Hand Rub is strictly meant for external use only.
- Keep the bottle far away from children of 5 years and below.
- In case of the sanitiser accidentally entering your eyes, thoroughly rinse it off with water.
- If accidentally swallowed, immediately seek medical help.
- If you experience any irritation on regular use, discontinue using the hand sanitiser.
- Store the Savlon Hygienic Hand Rub bottle in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. Is Savlon Hand Rub flammable?
Ans: Yes, hand sanitisers are highly flammable and should be kept far away from flames. When applying the sanitiser on your hands, make sure to rub it till the sanitiser completely dries off before participating in activities involving fire, flames, sparks, etc.
Q 2. Does Savlon Hygienic Hand Rub Bottle have an expiry date?
Ans: Over-the-counter products (including sanitisers) generally have an expiry date. Make sure always to check the packaging of this sanitiser for expiry details and then use accordingly. One might experience side effects of Savlon Hygienic Hand Rub if used after the date of expiry.