Savlon Antiseptic Liquid Bottle Of 100 Ml
If you have any small injuries like cuts, scratches, etc., one thing that should be done immediately is to treat a wound with an antiseptic. Savlon Antiseptic Liquid is one of the most common and effective antiseptic liquids used to treat wounds and cuts. Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Cetrimide found in this liquid helps kill germs and bacteria in wounds and protects your body from any type of infection.
- It kills the germs present in the wound.
- Stops spreading of any kind of infection.
- Has strong disinfecting abilities.
- Promotes faster healing of wounds.
- Trusted and approved by doctors.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution
- Strong Cetrimide solution BP
- Used for sterilising.
- Can be used in the cleaning of the floor because of its disinfecting properties.
- Helps in cleaning various places such as lavatories, sinks, drains, waste bins, dustbins or kitchens.
- Can be used in bathing water to get rid of germs.
- Applicable on adult and baby diaper rashes.
- Helps in disinfecting places like the sickroom or nursery.
How to Use
- Take some cotton and apply few drops of this liquid to it.
- Slowly and gently clean the wound and its surrounding region.
- It is recommended to dilute the liquid before applying or consult your physician about its usage.
- Read the label and check for the expiry date before using them.
- Strictly for external uses only.
- Do not keep it near the children.
- Store it away from sunlight, in a dry and cool place.
- Use it under medical supervision only.
Q 1. Is Savlon Antiseptic Liquid medically approved?
Ans. Savlon Antiseptic Liquid is medically tested and approved. It is trusted by many doctors as an effective antiseptic liquid and is recommended for wounds and injuries. This liquid is one of the most common antiseptics found in a first aid kit.
Q 2. Does it have any side effects?
Ans. There are no side effects of Savlon Antiseptic Liquid. It is a medically approved antiseptic that helps in killing germs and protecting the body from infections.
Q 3. Should this be diluted before use?
Ans. It is recommended to dilute this liquid with water before use as it has powerful antiseptic properties. You should check the back of the product for instructions on using it or consult your physician before using it.
Q 4. Can it be used for anything other than treating the wound?
Ans. Apart from cleaning the wound, Savlon Liquid has other uses too. Its strong disinfecting abilities make it a good floor cleaner too. It can be used in cleaning lavatories, sinks, drains, waste bins, dustbins, or kitchens.