Saridon Headache Relief Tablet- Strip Of 10 Tablets
Saridon tablets are usually used for headache relief. This tablet acts as a mild analgesic medicine that is primarily used as a pain reliever. It can also be used to relieve toothache, menstrual pain and postoperative pain. It is recommended by the doctors during fever as it contains paracetamol. It is known to be a fast-acting medicine that is safe and works effectively.
· This tablet has a triple action formula which helps block the chemical responsible for relaying the pain signal to the brain.
· It modulates the intensity of pain and provides relief.
· Improves common symptoms of cold and flu.
· Clears nasal congestion and sore throat.
· Instant action.
· Caffeine (anhydrous)
How to Use
· 1 tablet every 3-4 hours, not exceeding 3 tablets in a day.
· To be consumed with water if mild to moderate headache occurs.
· Do not use it for more than 5 days continuously.
· In case of excess or continuous pain, visit a physician.
- Keep it in a cool, dry and dark place away from light & moisture.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Check its expiry date.
Q 1. What are the side effects of Saridon tablets?
Ans. These tablets are usually safe and do not cause any side effects. However, with an overdose, you may experience abdominal pain, skin rashes, heart palpitations, loss of appetite and sleep disorders due to Saridon tablets. It can also cause some anxiety, restlessness and nervousness. Hence, do not exceed the recommended dose and do not continue the medicine for more than 5 days at a stretch.
Q 2. Can everyone have Saridon?
Ans. No, Saridon is not meant for pregnant, lactating women and children or adults undergoing treatment, without a doctor's consultation. People suffering from liver disease and kidney disease or those taking medicines for heart disease, thyroid disease, high blood pressure, depression or Parkinson’s disease, should also talk to their doctor first.
Q 3. How long does it take to work?
Ans. It takes around 30-45 minutes to start working.
Q 4. Is Paracetamol safe for children?
Ans. Paracetamol is considered safe for children and must be used as directed by the doctor. Saridon tablets can be given to children above 12 years of age and not below.