Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Smiley Patches For Babies 24 Patches
Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Smiley Patches are prepared from natural ingredients and are non-toxic. Each pack contains 24 patches which come in a zip-seal pouch. Runbugz mosquito repellent patches provide excellent protection in indoor and outdoor spaces. They are completely safe for babies, infants, children and adults and are quite accessible and feasible. They are ideal for outdoor activities like sports, camping, playgrounds and school excursions.
These patches are also available with printed designs and characters to attract both young and old. Runbugz patches can be pasted on the bedside, cots, prams, clothes and school bags.
- Runbugz mosquito repellent smiley patches are natural anti-mosquito patches.
- Effective for up to 24 hours.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- They have a unique Press & Activate technology for longer life.
- Peppermint oil
- Lemon extracts
- DEET free
- Eucalyptus oil
- Citronella essence oil
- Runbugz patches help protect one from various infections like dengue, malaria and chikungunya.
How to Use
- Peel the protective film of Runbugz repellent smiley patches and attach it to places that are easily infected by insects and mosquitoes.
- Do not directly apply it to the skin.
- For long-term benefits, specialists recommend the use of 2 patches.
- Protect the patches from direct exposure to the sun.
- It is made for external use only.
- If one experiences irritation, then one must stop the use of the patch. Consult a doctor if it is necessary.
- After opening the packet, carefully store the left patches in a sealed bag.
- Avoid direct contact of patches with the eyes.
Q1. Should children use the Runbugz mosquito repellent smiley patches?
Ans. Children should not treat the patch as a toy; they must use it under the supervision of adults.
Q2. Should the patch be applied to damaged or sensitive skin?
Ans. The Runbugz patches must not be used on the skin, sensitive or otherwise.
Q3. What should be done if the Runbugz patch gets in contact with the eyes?
Ans. If contact occurs, one must immediately rinse eyes with clear water.
Q4. Are the patches waterproof?
Ans. Yes, the Runbugz patches are designed to be waterproof.