Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Health Drink Tetrapack (4x200 Ml)
Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Health Drink is a unique formula specially formulated to provide adequate and instant results in the condition of loss of water and electrolytes from the body. Prolyte Health Drink is for combating dehydration. ORS actively prevents dehydration and instantly helps to treat mild and moderate dehydration. This product comes in orange, apple and lemon flavours that leave a refreshing feel with every sip of Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Health Drink.
- Every sip restores body fluid lost due to dehydration.
- ORS actively treats dehydration.
- An instant solution to prevent diarrhoea and vomiting.
- This drink helps to treat mild and moderate dehydration.
- Shows instant benefits within a few minutes after consumption.
- The flavours are added to provide a taste boost.
- Sodium citrate
- Acidity regulator
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Ascorbic acid
- Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Health Drink provides an instant boost of energy and helps to treat mild and moderate loss of fluid or dehydration in the body.
- The ORS is a WHO-recommended formula that shows instant positive results within a few minutes of consumption.
- This drink by Prolyte is available in three unique variants, including orange, apple and lemon, adding a refreshing taste to the healthy drink without causing any side effects.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Health Drink.
- For adults: 2-4 litres a day will be enough and for children: 1-2 litres a day.
- Continue the consumption until you see the desired results.
- Place this product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not store it under direct sunlight.
- Go through the label before use.
- Avoid using the expired product to prevent side effects.
- Keep this product out of kids’ reach.
- Not meant for medical use.
Q 1. Is it safe to drink a Prolyte health drink?
Ans. Yes, the Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Health Drink is highly recommended by WHO to prevent conditions like diarrhoea, dehydration and loss of fluid in the body.
Q 2. Is it available in variants other than orange?
Ans. Yes, Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Health Drink is available in three exciting variants: orange, lemon and apple, which boosts the taste in every sip.
Q 3. Is it suitable to drink daily?
Ans. Yes, if one wishes to, it is suitable to have a Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Health Drink. It works towards preventing and treating dehydration, vomiting, and diarrhoea.
Q 4. Is it suitable for kids too?
Ans. Yes, it can be given to kids as well, but the product’s dosage will vary. For adults, the quantity could be 3-4 litres, while for kids, it is 1-2 litres a day.