Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Drink Tetrapack (200 Ml)
Prolyte Rehydrate Orange Drink helps to replenish bodily fluids when one has undergone a period of prolonged illness. Due to this, the body may be devoid of water content and electrolytes. Causes include vomiting, diarrhoea and other cases of bacterial and viral infections. It has been approved by W.H.O, which makes it safe to consume. Prolyte Oral Rehydration Solution is the perfect replacement for bodily fluids to help balance your lifestyle significantly. One can use it to treat dehydration and maintain the normal water content and electrolytes in the body.
- Restores bodily fluids.
- Replenishes electrolytes and treats dehydration.
- Approved by W.H.O & safe to consume.
- Rich in Vitamin C and has a delicious orange flavour.
- Improves motor function and helps the body recover after illness.
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin C
- Restores hydration levels and provides electrolytes.
- Healthy supplement that cures dehydration.
- Rejuvenates the body after vomiting and helps recover from weakness.
- Treats body after diarrhoea.
- Boosts immunity to fight infections.
- Everyone can use it.
How to Use
- Take one unit of the Prolyte Rehydrate Drink.
- Shake the tetra pack.
- Insert a straw in the space provided.
- Press it down till it hits a point provided.
- Now start sucking the orange drink from the opening of the straw.
- Enjoy this ready-to-serve beverage.
- Do not put the pack under direct sunlight.
- Keep away from heat.
- Read instructions before using.
- Consult a doctor if it doesn't help with vomiting or diarrhoea.
- If you experience any side effects, seek medical help immediately.
- Do not overdose.
- If you're a breastfeeding mother, ask your doctor before consuming this.
- If you're allergic to Vitamin C, it is recommended not to use it.
Q1: What should I do if the drink doesn't help with my weakness?
Ans: This Prolyte product is consumed to help cope with weakness in the body after significant loss of water in vomiting or diarrhoea. It also provides electrolytes and Vitamin C to assist in the process. However, if it still doesn't help, it indicates that your condition is severe enough to seek medical help immediately.
Q2: I'm experiencing side effects after consuming the drink. What should I do?
Ans: The Prolyte Drink does not contain anything that can have possible side effects on your body. However, if you're allergic to Vitamin C, you may experience an allergic reaction which may be mistaken as a side effect of the drink. Please consult your doctor to help you with an allergen. Be careful about the contents of the drink before consumption.
Q3: What are the benefits of consuming this drink?
Ans: The Prolyte Orange Drink helps your body deal with prolonged ailments or infections. It helps restore bodily fluids after frequent vomiting or diarrhoea. It also has Vitamin C to boost your immune system.