Prolyte Rehydrate Apple Health Drink Tetrapack (200 Ml)
Prolyte Rehydrate Health Drink is a ready-to-drink solution specially formulated to be used in conditions like vomiting, diarrhoea and constipation. Prolyte drink is an exceptional blend of ingredients that deeply hydrates the body and eliminates conditions such as water loss and electrolytes after each use. It’s an ideal replacement for lost fluids and electrolytes in the body. With every application, the Prolyte Rehydrate Health Drink boosts energy that is enough to work for the entire day. Along with all the rehydration benefits, it comes in delicious apple, lemon and orange flavours, making it a perfect choice for adults and kids.
- Effectively treats conditions like diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Every sip of Prolyte drink restores body fluids.
- Restores lost electrolytes that happen because of dehydration.
- Prolyte ORS is an oral restoration therapy.
- It helps in maintaining and restoring body fluids.
- Infused with an apple flavour that adds taste to this healthy drink.
- Sodium chloride
- Dextrose anhydrous
- Apple flavour
- Prolyte Rehydrate Health Drink has nutrition facts that help provide instant relief in conditions like dehydration, lost electrolytes and fewer body fluids.
- Regular intake effectively treats diarrhoea, vomiting and constipation that further gives rise to excessive health problems.
- Prolyte health drink is a fluid restoration therapy that deeply hydrates the body and comes in a delicious apple flavour.
- Other than the apple flavour, it is available in two variants: orange and lemon.
How to Use
- The dose should be set right according to patients requirements.
- For adults, it's recommended to consume 2-3 litres every day and for children, 1-2 litres every day.
- Place this product in a cool and dry spot away from sunlight.
- Go through the label before use.
- Avoid using the expired product as it might lead to side effects.
- Take the Prolyte ORS dosage as suggested by the physician.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Do not buy or consume it if the pack is stuffed.
Q1. Is the Prolyte Rehydrate Health Drink good for health?
Ans. Yes, the Prolyte ORS Drink has energy-boosting supplements that help to maintain the health of an individual.
Q2. What are the side effects of rehydration drinks?
Ans. Sometimes, if not recommended, Prolyte Rehydrate Health Drink can lead to side effects such as high blood sodium or high blood potassium. But this is not always the case. If you face any side effects, you should consult a doctor.
Q3. What are the signs that your body is rehydrated?
Ans. Some significant rehydration signs are lack of thirst, continuous passing of urine and a zero dehydrated feeling.
Q4. Does regular intake cause weight loss?
Ans. No, this drink does not promote weight loss; rather it restores fluid balance in the body, leading to healthy weight gain.