Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Rpp 240ml (White) Nipple M
Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle is designed with a grooved interior to feed infants. It is made from premium quality plastic with an ultra-soft silicone nipple on it. The bottle has a streamlined body, making it easier to hold for the baby. Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle has a system to ensure proper air ventilation. This helps adjust the pressure of air within the bottle. The nipple is adjustable to increase or decrease the flow of milk. The bottle is lightweight, leak-proof and durable. It is certified and approved by the Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS).
- The nipples of the Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle fit perfectly in an infant's mouth. It also allows tongue movement, which ensures the development of the jaw and facial muscles.
- Bottle's air ventilation method also allows some air to pass through while feeding. It prevents the baby from gulping air bubbles from the bottle.
- This bottle has a specially designed projection, allowing the bottle's contents to flow easily in the baby's waiting mouth.
- The bottle's nipples are extra soft and elastic, letting the baby latch on the bottle easily.
- It has volume marking that makes measuring a child's intake easy.
- Bottle- Polypropylene
- Nipple- Ultra-soft silicone
- Pigeon's nursing bottle is ideal for indoor and outdoor uses for feeding babies above four months.
- You can use the bottle if you are travelling long distances with your child.
- If someone cannot drink from a cup themselves, they can also use Pigeon's nursing bottle.
How to Use
- Read the instructions carefully before using it.
- While fitting the cap, make sure it is tight.
- Do not fill the bottle; leave some top space empty.
- Keep the bottle in a well-sanitised place.
- Wash Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle after every use.
- While the baby is feeding, do not leave them alone.
- Sterilise the bottle before each use. The bottle can be sterilised by any method - boiling or steaming.
- After each use, immediately rinse the bottle with a liquid cleanser and water with a soft nylon brush.
- If the nipple is distorted in shape, stop using the nipple.
- If you find a bite mark on the nipple, replace it with a new one.
Q1. Is it okay for bubbles to form in the Pigeon Nursing bottle while the baby is drinking milk?
Ans. Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle has a unique air ventilation system that enables smooth and comfortable sucking. The bubbles that appear in the bottle are a result of this system. It is a sign the ventilation system is working correctly. If bubbles don't appear in the bottle, it indicates that the milk is not flowing correctly and that you need to loosen the cap slightly for optimal performance.
Q2. How can one sterilise the Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle?
Ans. The Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle and the nipple can be sterilised by boiling and steaming regularly.