Philips Avent Soother Bpa Free 18m+twinpack (white Blue)
Philips Avent Soother BPA Free is a scientifically designed pacifier by Philips for the natural oral development of babies. Avent Soother is free from BPA and facilitates the healthy development of teeth and gums. It offers a flat nipple in the shape of the drop that matches the contours of the baby’s oral cavity irrespective of the pacifier’s position.
Avent Soother is tasteless and free from any odour. The robust silicone nipple of Avent Soother by PHILIPS prevents loss of shape and discolouration. The nipple does not become sticky and is well-accepted by babies. The glow-in-the-dark handle of Avent Soother helps find the handle easily while the baby is sleeping. The snap-on hygienic cap of Avent Soother will help you keep the nipple clean when not in use.
- Silky and textured nipple.
- 98% rate of acceptance by babies.
- Unique design that allows a maximum flow of air.
- Promotes natural development of teeth and gums.
- Comfortable with rounded ages.
- Drop-shaped nipple for impeccable fitting.
- Symmetrical shape to match baby’s palate.
- BPA free plastic material
- To facilitate healthy growth of teeth and gums.
- To prevent infections.
- Promotes peaceful and healthy sleep.
- To enable easy airflow.
- To maintain dryness.
- Prevent biting in sleep.
How to Use
- Remove the protective cap.
- Clean and sterilise the pacifier before every use.
- Gently place the tip of the nipple on the baby’s lips.
- Make sure that the baby tries to suck on the nipple.
- Do not force the nipple inside the baby’s mouth.
- Replace the snap-on cap after use.
- Read all instructions in the product insert carefully.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Sanitise the pacifier before and after every use.
Q 1. How long can I continue using one Philips Avent Soother?
Ans. Replace Philips Avent Soother after every four weeks of use for maintenance of hygiene.
Q 2. How does the baby’s skin stay dry while using Philips Avent Soother?
Ans. Philips Avent Soother has four extra-large holes to allow a maximum flow of air while soothing. It helps the baby’s skin stay drier while soothing.
Q 3. How does Philips Avent Soother help the development of teeth and gums in babies?
Ans. Babies put any object in their mouth as the result of the irritation. Philips Avent Soother will help you make sure that your baby stays safe during the teething period. It will also make the baby feel more comfortable while sleeping.
Q 4. Is Philips Avent Soother safe for babies?
Ans. Philips Avent Soothers have a rounded design that will not hurt the baby. It has odourless and tasteless BPA-free material for the safety of your baby.