Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump Standard
Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump Standard is a manual breast pump that makes parenting easier for mothers. It comes with a baby-friendly bottle that has a nipple that makes the baby latch on to it naturally. It has an innovative design that makes it compact and lightweight. One of the biggest advantages of this breast pump is that it comes with fewer separable parts, which makes it easier for you to pump and store breast milk without much hassle.
Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump Standard has a soft massage cushion that stimulates the flow of milk. It possesses a design that allows a relaxed position while pumping milk. Lactating women don’t have to strain their backs by hunching or bending or leaning forward to coax more milk because this pump enables the direct flow of milk from the breast to the bottle even when they are sitting erect.
- Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump is an efficient breast pump that is handy for breastfeeding mothers.
- With this pump, the flow of milk from the breast to the bottle is achieved without any discomfort.
- The velvety texture of the massage cushion makes the process of pumping breast milk comfortable and soothing as it is warm and cosy against the skin.
- This pump facilitates a gentle stimulation of milk from the breast.
- Its innovative design eliminates the need to lean forward to ensure that all the milk goes into the bottle. Mothers can sit upright and relaxed during pumping while using Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump.
- It is easy to use and makes life easier for working breastfeeding mothers.
- It has a compact and lightweight design that allows you to carry it everywhere you go. With this breast pump, pumping milk can be done even when you are at work because it takes up only a small space and can fit into almost all handbags.
- It is easy to clean and assemble as it has fewer parts that can be arranged effortlessly.
- Philips Breast Pump is used to pump breast milk for babies.
- It comes with a storage or feeding bottle that has a nipple. This nipple is designed to ensure the natural latching of the baby onto it.
- It facilitates the easy and comfortable flow of milk from the breast to the bottle through its velvety massage cushion.
- It is travel-friendly because it is lightweight and compact.
How to Use
- Clean and disinfect the breast pump before use.
- Assemble it using the instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Find optimum times to express milk.
- To pump the milk, wash your hands and ensure that your breasts are clean.
- Sit on a comfortable chair and place a glass of water nearby as you might need it.
- Press the assembled pump body against your breast and align the nipple to the centre to create an airtight seal by the massage cushion.
- Press down on the handle gently until you feel the suction on your breast. Return the handle to its resting position. Repeat this rapidly 5 to 6 times to initiate the let-down reflex.
- Pump the milk only for five minutes at a time.
- After expressing the milk, carefully remove the pump from the breast and unscrew the bottle from the pump’s body. You can feed your baby immediately or store it.
- Wash the other parts of the pump.
- Using a breast pump efficiently requires ample practice. Follow the instruction manual carefully to make this learning curve easier.
- Store it in a clean place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not expose the breast pump to extreme heat.
- Store it away from the reach and sight of children. Ensure that they do not play with it.
- Read the user manual carefully before using the breast pump.
- It is meant to be used only by lactating women.
- Do not use the breast pump while you are pregnant because it can induce labour.
- This product must be inspected for damages before each use.
Q1. Does this breast milk pump and bottle contain BPA?
Ans: No, Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump is free of BPA. It is also free of BPS, Latex, Sulphur and Nitrosamine.
Q2. Are the breast pump and bottle dishwasher safe?
Ans: No, Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump is not safe to be used on dishwashers. Ensure that you clean them manually. Check for damages to the pump before each use.
Q3. How long can the pumped milk be stored?
Ans: Breast milk can be stored for up to 48 hours.