Philips Avent Classic Spout Cup 7oz Single Purple
For making your baby's drinking habit independent and easy, Philips launched the Avent Classic Spout Cup. This baby spout cup has a unique shape with rippled walls, giving the baby's little hand a steady grip and making it easy to drink from it. The one-piece silicone spout cup is easy to assemble and easy to clean as well. It is free from harmful products like BPA, BPS, Latex that makes it safe for babies. Philips is also considered one of the top brands among moms worldwide and is tested to ensure safety.
- Philips Avent Classic Spout Cup is a soft silicone spout bottle that makes it for your baby's drinking.
- Unique design for non-spill use.
- The built-in valve prevents the spilling of the liquid.
- A rippled container shape makes it easy to grip.
- It is gentle on the gums.
- Free from harmful materials such as BPA, Latex, Phthalates and Sulphur.
- Philips Avent Classic Spout Cup is easy to clean.
- You can wash it in the dishwasher.
- It is easy to assemble.
- This product is leakproof.
- This classic spout cup is safe for babies.
- Developed with advice from dental experts for oral health.
- Suitable for babies as well as parents to feed liquid to babies.
- Appropriate for babies as well as toddlers.
- Has a ripped container shape for a steady grip.
- Helps to feed milk and water to babies and toddlers.
How to Use
- Before first use, disassemble the classic cup and then clean and sterilise it.
- After sterilisation, assemble the cup and then put the liquid into the spout cup.
- Avoid adding hot and fizzy pulpy drinks to it.
- Do not put the Avent Classic Spout Cup in the freezer.
- Store in a dry and covered container.
- Keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
Q1. What materials are there in the Avent Classic Spout Cup?
Ans: It is made of environmentally friendly and safest products. The cup, screw ring, flip lids are made of polypropylene. It is free from BPA, sulphur, latex and nitrogen compounds.
Q2. How to clean the Avent Classic Spout Cup?
Ans: For cleaning, first, disassemble the classic spout cup and then wash it with mild soap, followed by scrubbing it. Then rinse it with clean water.
Q3. How to sterilise the Avent Classic Spout Cup?
Ans: Before sterilising it, clean it thoroughly with mild soap wash. Once cleaned, boil the water in a bowl and then dip the disassembled part in boiled water for 5 minutes.
Q4. Is it okay to mix hot liquid drinks with the Avent Classic Spout Cup?
Ans: No, this will block the valves of the bottle and it also leads to scalding the walls of the spout cup. So always pour the liquid after cooling it down.