Philips Avent Bottle Natural 2.0 11oz
The Philips Avent Bottle Natural 2.0 comes in a unique petal design, making it simple to combine bottle feeding and breastfeeding experience for the baby. The teat petals enhance gentleness and flexibility without collapsing. The bottle comes in an innovative twin valve design. This helps reduce colic and uneasiness by expelling air into the bottle and not the baby's belly. Philips Avent Bottle makes the feeding experience comfortable for both the mother and the baby. Due to its unique shape, the grip becomes easy. The bottle can be held in any direction, even in the baby's little hands.
- Anti-colic valve design intended to lessen colic and distress.
- Easy to use and clean.
- The assembling process is quick and easy as well.
- Ergonomic, extra comfortable shape and easily held.
- Composed of BPA-free material (polypropylene).
- Save the hassle of fresh feeding by storing the milk.
- Make the feeding experience comfortable for both the mother and the baby.
- Preventing colic and uneasiness.
- Supporting the baby’s health by increasing comfort and helping prevent colic.
How to Use
- Firstly, clean and sterilise all the feeding parts thoroughly with water before each use.
- Hands must also be washed thoroughly. Make sure to clean the surfaces before handling sterilised parts.
- Pull the teat in each direction (checking up of the teat).
- The teat must be placed in boiling water for five minutes prior to first use. This guarantees hygiene.
- Avoid warming the milk in a microwave. This may lead to uneven heating of the milk. It is a must to check the milk temperature before feeding.
- If the teat gets damaged or scratched, throw that away.
- Also, ensure that the Avent Bottle is not over-tightened.
- The nipples must be replaced every 3 months for hygiene reasons.
- Clean the product thoroughly before every use.
Q1. Does Philips Avent Bottle Natural 2.0 come in other sizes also?
Ans: The Philips Avent Bottle Natural 2.0 comes in two more sizes: 4 oz/125 ml and 9 oz/260 ml.
Q2. What is the shelf life of the bottle teats?
Ans: The shelf life of the teats is 3 months and must be replaced after that period.
Q3. Is Philips Avent Bottle Natural 2.0 microwave safe?
Ans: Yes, Philips Avent Bottle Natural 2.0 is absolutely microwave safe.