Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle -260ml Twin
Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle comes with an anti-colic valve and air-vent to reduce the chances of air entering into your baby's stomach while feeding. The valve is integrated with the bottle and vents away air from the baby's tummy. It allows your baby to drink by holding the bottle horizontally.
The anti-colic air valve ensures there's milk in the nipple when the bottle is placed horizontally. Thus, the feeding bottle solves common childhood feeding issues like reflux, colic pain, and discomfort and allows an interrupted feeding time for your baby. Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle is 100% BPA, BPS, Latex, Sulphur, Nitrosamine free and is the next best thing after the mother's breasts. It is easy to assemble and easy to clean, making the life of new mothers and caregivers so much simpler.
- Its innovative design helps reduce chances of colic pain, reflux, pain, and discomfort post-feeding.
- The anti-colic vent ensures the nipple always has milk, even when the bottle is horizontal.
- The anti-colic vent is just one piece, so it is easy to assemble and clean.
- Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle contains no BPA, BPS, Sulphur, or Nitrosamine and makes it 100% safe for your baby.
- The anti-colic AirFree vent reduces the chances of air entering your baby's tummy while drinking.
- It helps in reducing common childhood bottle-feeding issues like colic pain, discomfort, flatulence, acid reflux.
- Its ergonomic design ensures the nipple has milk even when the bottle is horizontal.
- Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle is easy to assemble and clean.
- It is made with 100% baby-safe ingredients.
How to Use
- Fill the Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle with milk up to the mark.
- Put the AirFree vent on the bottle.
- Now place the nipple on the bottle above the vent.
- Hold the bottle upside down to fill the nipple with milk.
- Use the icon on the vent to align it properly while feeding. It should be aligned to the baby's nose.
- Clean the bottle with warm water before using it for the first time.
- Clean Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle regularly after every use.
- Don't wash in dishwashers or place in microwaves.
- Read the instructions manual to align the AirFree vent properly before use.
Q 1. Why do you need a Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle?
Ans. Colic pain and reflux are common childhood issues due to excessive air entering a baby's stomach while feeding. Using it reduces the chances of air entering the stomach and prevents colic pain, gas, flatulence, etc.
Q 2. Is Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle dishwasher safe?
Ans. No, it is not for washing in the dishwasher. Use warm water for cleaning it thoroughly.
Q 3. Is Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle microwave-safe?
Ans. No, do not put it in the microwave.
Q 4. Are there any side effects of Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle?
Ans. Its side effects are not very common. As long as you follow your paediatrics recommendation on feeding time, amount and technique, your baby should never face any issues with this feeding bottle.