Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle -125ml Twin
Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle designed for mothers who want to feed their babies breastmilk and bottle milk simultaneously. The ultra-soft, breast-shaped nipple supports a natural latch and feels like a breast, making the transition from breast to bottle as seamless as possible for you and your baby.
- To make upright feeding convenient, milk remains inside, and air stays out.
- Teats remain full of milk instead of air.
- An anti-colic method reduces fussing and colic.
- It's easy to clean and assemble the AirFree vent since it's a single piece.
- Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle is simple to use.
- You may use your bottle with or without the AirFree vent.
- Teat forms ensure a secure latch-on.
- BPA free
- BPA free
- A reduction in gas, pain, and colic can be achieved.
- During swallowing, the inlets are less likely to produce gas.
- Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle promotes upright feeding.
How to Use
- Before using the Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle with Airfree Vent, wash your hands well.
- Use a sterilised bottle at all times.
- Fill the milk bottle in the Philips.
- Place the Airfree Vent between the bottle and the collar ring. Ascertain that the nipple is put correctly into the collar ring.
- While feeding your child, always hold the bottle so that the vent is facing upwards.
- Before using, read the label carefully.
- Keep out of children's reach and sight.
Q 1. What is colic, and how does it affect babies?
Ans. A part of the cause of colic is that newborns swallow air while nursing, causing stomach pain. Symptoms include crying, fussing, wind, and spit-up.
Q 2. Is the Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle safe to use?
Ans. Because the Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle is made from BPA-free material, it is safe to use.
Q 3. Is the Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle available in a variety of colors and sizes?
Ans. Philips Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle come in 9 oz, 4 oz, pink, blue, and translucent colors.
Q 4. Can the feeding bottle be sterilised?
Ans. Yes, the bottle can be sterilised with a Philips steamer or hot water.