Pepfiz Orange Digestion Capsules Strip Of 2
Out of Stock
Select Available Variant
The selected product is unavailable. Please choose another variant.
Pepfiz Orange Tablet contains Fungal diastase, Papain and Simethicone as main active ingredients.
- Fungal diastase or Fungal Alpha Amylase is a potent, powerful enzyme complex, obtained from controlled fermentation of Fungi Aspergillus oryzae.
- Fungal diastase is used as effective digestive aid, and digests or breakdown carbohydrates.
- Papain, also known as papaya proteinase I, is a cysteine protease enzyme present in papaya, has proteolytic activity means breaks peptide bonds of proteins
- Simethicone is used to relieve painful pressure, hiccups, bloating and fullness caused by the excess gas in the stomach and in the intestine and is used to relieve symptoms of extra gas such as belching, helps in breakup of gas bubbles in the gut.
- Pepfiz Orange Tablet is used for gastrointestinal purposes as digestive aid
Directions of use:
- Just drop the Pepfiz orange tablet in half a glass of water, let it dissolve, drink it.
- Dosage: 1-2 tablets whenever required
Use under medical supervision.
Features and Details
Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)
Country of Origin
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved