Pediasure Advance Vanilla Powder Jar Of 400 G
PediaSure Advance Vanilla Powder is a healthy and delightful blend of 37 essential nutrients that helps in providing 100% nutrition to children above two years of age. PediaSure Powder is a scientifically designed dietary supplement infused with macronutrients (protein, fats and carbohydrates) and micronutrients (minerals and vitamins). While this PediaSure product assists in the growth and development of children, it is also highly recommended by mothers, caregivers and doctors from over 80 countries spanning across the world.
- PediaSure ensures that a child gets complete and balanced nutrition.
- It helps in reducing the ratio of sick days among children. The same has been clinically demonstrated as well.
- Assists in achieving better height and weight if consumed regularly.
- Promotes healthy stomach and intestinal health.
- Strengthens and builds natural immunity.
- Supports in recovering faster during as well as after hospitalisation.
- Effective in brain development.
- Supports skeletal growth as it contains Calcium: Phosphorus (1.6:1).
- Lactose and Gluten-free supplement.
- Hydrolysed Corn Starch
- High Oleic Safflower Oil
- Sodium Caseinate
- Milk Protein Concentrate
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil
- Canola Oil
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (2.02%)
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (0.05%)
- Pea Protein Concentrate
- To assist the treatment of children, you can use PediaSure Health & Nutrition Drink safely as the prime and sole source of nutrition.
- This PediaSure powder boosts normal development and growth among children.
- Use this supplement to fulfil 100% of the nutritional needs of kids above two years of age.
How to Use
- Pour 190 ml of milk or water into a glass or cup.
- Add five scoops (about 45.5 g) of PediaSure powder and mix it well.
- It is best if consumed immediately. You can also refrigerate the drink but make sure to consume it within 24 hours.
- For better and effective results, it is recommended to be used twice a day.
- Consult a paediatrician before consuming the formulation.
- Store the supplement in a dry place.
- Follow the recommended dose, do not exceed it.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1: For how long can I store the 400 g jar of PediaSure Advance Vanilla Powder?
Ans: The maximum shelf life of this PediaSure powder is 18 months.
Q2: How does PediaSure Vanilla Powder assist in the brain development of a child?
Ans: Among other PediaSure ingredients, this powder contains neuro-nutrients like Folic Acid, Vitamin B 12, Iron, Iodine, Choline, Taurine and Linoleic Acid, scientifically proven to support brain development.
Q3: Is PediaSure safe for children who are allergic to milk protein?
Ans: As PediaSure products contain cow milk protein, it is not advised for children with allergies associated with cow’s milk protein.
Q4: Why does PediaSure Vanilla Powder contain sugar?
Ans: Sugar adds taste and energy to the drink. As sugar is a good carbohydrate, PediaSure for babies ensures the prescribed carbs recommendation for better growth and development.