Pampers All Round Protection - Xl - 20 Pants
Pampers All-Round Protection is a range of diaper pants that keeps the baby clean and dry. It has Anti-rash technology that prevents rash even for newborns with delicate skin. Pampers All-Round Protection is known for its ultra-absorption care. It keeps the baby dry for up to 12 hours with its anti-lock system. It contains aloe vera that keeps the baby’s skin soft, rash and irritation-free.
- Protects from rash and irritation.
- Easy to wear.
- Made with anti-lock technology, which prevents leaking.
- Infused with layers of aloe vera to keep the skin soft and rash-free.
- Available for babies of all ages.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- It is cottony soft.
- Pampers All-Round Protection Diapers are made of Polypropylene and Polyester.
- It is a pack of 20 XL sized pants.
- Suitable for babies of 0 days to 3-years-old.
- It is used to prevent leakage and provide protection.
- The baby can wear diapers under clothing.
How to Use
- Open the diaper and put it on the baby like pants.
- Stretch it according to the fit.
- Tear the side of the pants when you need to remove them.
- Roll it and dispose it off.
- Store it in a dry and clean place.
- Keep it out of the reach of the baby.
Q1. How many hours of protection does Pampers All-Round Protection give?
Ans. It gives up to 12 hours of protection from leakage.
Q2. How to choose the perfect size of Pampers All-Round Protection Diapers for babies?
Ans. Babies feel comfortable in fit-size diapers. Avoid diapers with inappropriate sizes which leave gaps or feel saggy when worn. Choose the right size of diapers according to the baby’s weight absorbance increases as the size of the diaper increases.
Q3. Are Pampers All-Round Protection Diapers fragrance-free?
Ans. A small amount of fragrance is infused in this product to wave off unpleasant smells. It does not cause any irritation, though. Fragrance-free Pampers Diapers are also available.
Q4. Are Pampers All-Round Protection Diapers safe to use for sensitive skin?
Ans. Yes, they are safe to use for sensitive skin. They are clinically tested to ensure they do not cause skin irritation or any skin allergies.
Q5. What are the things to keep in mind while disposing of Pampers All-Round Protection Diapers?
- Keep a separate garbage bag to dispose of used diapers.
- Never flush used diapers down the drain.
- Dump solid diaper contents into the toilet before disposing it off.
- Always wrap the used diaper into a disposing wrapper before throwing it.
- Avoid keeping the diaper bag inside the house or near the reach of the baby.