Otrivin S Nebulizer Drops 10 Ml
Otrivin S Nebulizer Drops are meant for adults and children over the age of 6 years. The drops are intended to decongest the nasal passage and act as the local vasoconstrictor for a blocked nose. These drops help drain secretions blocked in the nasal passage as a result of inflamed blood vessels.
The drops can also eliminate dust and fine particles that enter the nose and may result in allergies. It helps drain out excess mucous when you have a severe cold or an allergy. The drops can be used to treat symptoms of a cold and maintain general nasal hygiene and do not have any side effects when used correctly.
- Nasal drops that cleanse the nasal passage in case of a blocked nose due to cold or allergies.
- Helps clear nasal cavities due to minor nasal irritants as well.
- Over the counter drops for adults and children above the age of 7 years.
- Sodium Chloride I.P (0.74% w/v) in an isotonic solution using purified water.
- Preservative: Benzalkonium Chloride I.P (0.01% w/v).
The Otrivin S Nebulizer Drops help clear blocked the mucous from the nasal cavities in a cold or allergies.
How to Use
- Remove the bottle cap and ensure that your nose is clean.
- Tilt your head backwards.
- Apply the drops in each nostril and ensure that the nozzle doesn't touch your nose. Remain still for a short period.
- If the drop misses your nostril, repeat.
- Dosage for adults and children is 1-2 drops in each nostril at a time.
- You can use the drops 2 to 4 times a day.
- Read the label carefully before using the nasal drops.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a hygienic and dry place.
- Do not use the drops if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Consult your doctor if you are using the drops after a nasal injury or surgery.
- Do not use the Otrivin drops after using another medicated local nasal product.
Q1: Do the nasal drops cause any side effects?
Ans: The Otrivin S Nebulizer Drops is an Over The Counter (OTC) medicine and when taken in the correct doses, it will not result in any side effects.
Q2: How do the Otrivin S Nebulizer Drops work?
Ans: The Otrivin S Nebulizer Drops help clear a blocked nasal passage as the drops effectively drain mucous and moisten the nasal cavity to eliminate dryness.