Otrivin Oxy Adult Nasal Drop 10ml
The Otrivin nasal drops are used to treat nasal congestion. Otrivin Oxy Adult Nasal Drop belongs to the class of medicines known as 'alpha1A adrenoceptor agonists.' If you are suffering from congestion in the nose, then these nasal drops can prove to be of great help. It breaks down the congested mucous and provides you with relief. The drops are also effective on blocked sinusitis and hay fever allergies.
- This adult nasal drop has anti-congestion properties.
- Facilitates relief to enlarged blood vessels by reducing excessive nasal discharge.
- The nasal drops immediately relieve pain.
- Xylometazoline hydrochloride
- Benzalkonium chloride
- The Otrivin Oxy Nasal Drop gives instant relief from a blocked nose.
- Helpful during colds and coughs.
- You can use these drops for Sinusitis and Allergies.
How to Use
- Open the nasal drop and insert the nasal spray nozzle just inside the blocked nostril.
- Take a deep breath and squeeze the spray pack firmly to release the spray.
- Breathe in deeply.
- Replace the cover of this adult nasal drops after using the other nostril.
- Before using the Otrivin Oxy Adult Nasal Drop, make sure to read the label.
- Keep it away from kids.
- Use only under the guidance of a physician.
- The prescribed dosage should not be exceeded.
- Do not use the drops if the packaging is tampered with or the seal is broken.
Q1. Can Adult Nasal Spray Otrivin Oxy Quick Relief be used in ear infections?
Ans. No, it must only be administered in nasal passages. There is currently no proof that it has any impact on ear infections.
Q2. Can babies take Otrivin Oxy Quick Relief Adult Nasal Spray?
Ans. These drops can be used for people ageing 12 years and above.
Q3. What is the maximum dosage allowed at a time?
Ans. Do not use more than three applications of the Nasal Drop per nostril each day. Aside from that, do not use this medicine for longer than 3 days.
Q4. How does this drop provide relief for?
Ans. The Otrivin Nasal drops provide relief for up to 12 hours.