Ors Prolyte Orange Energy Drink Packet Of 4.2 G
ORS Prolyte Powder is an Oral Rehydration Salt formula. ORS Powder helps to restore body fluids & electrolytes and helps to deal with dehydration caused by vomiting, muscle cramping, Diarrhoea and exertional heat illness while exercising in hot or humid weather. Oral rehydration salt is a combination of Dextrose and a number of essential electrolytes like Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, etc. are utilized by the body cell to make your body function more normally. Dextrose anhydrous is the purest form of Glucose which helps us to provide instant energy. It is also the primary ingredient in oral rehydration salts.
- Potassium is extremely beneficial in the maintenance of heart function, water balance and distribution, kidney and adrenal function, acid-base balance, muscle and nerve cell function.
- Dextrose anhydrous helps to provide instant energy to the body.
- Prolyte ORS Powder helps to restore the body’s fluids and electrolytes which get lost due to dehydration.
- It is a very good source of energy for the body and helps to rehydrate your body.
The key ingredients that ORS Prolyte Orange Energy Drink contains are Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Acidity Regulator, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium citrate dihydrate.
- It is a good source of providing rehydration to your body.
- It is indicated as a source of electrolytes, water and calories.
- ORS Prolyte Orange Energy Drink helps in replacing the fluids and minerals lost due to vomiting or diarrhoea.
How to Use
- Take the same amount of drinking water as indicated on the packet itself and dissolve the contents of the packet in it.
- It is recommended to boil the water and let it cool down before dissolving the ORS powder in it if the drinking water is not available.
- Before drinking the water make sure you stir it well so that it dissolves completely.
- Add the right amount of water to it if you take less amount of water then it could make the diarrhoea worse.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Discard the leftover product and make sure to consume the drink within 24 hours after opening.
- Don’t inject the solution; it is only used for oral consumption only.
Q1. Can ORS be consumed on a daily basis?
Ans. Adults and children should drink at least 3 quarts or litres of ORS a day until they are well. If you are vomiting, continue to drink the ORS as it helps to give you energy and rehydrate your body.
Q2. Is ORS good for health?
Ans. Yes, it works excellently to rehydrate your body.