Nuvox Mobiplus For Arthritis, Joint Pain, Turmeric Extract Providing 250 Mg (1 X 10 Tablets)
Nuvox MobiPlus is a sugar-free tablet for joint pain relief. It helps reduce pain caused by arthritis (inflammation of a joint) and improves joint mobility. The tablets can also improve the elasticity and strength of the cartilage in the movable joints.
The pack contains 10 tablets, each containing vegetable-sourced Glucosamine, combined with turmeric extract as an active ingredient. This formulation guarantees each dose of MobiPlus is consistent in quality and effectiveness.
- The tablet improves joint health.
- Glucosamine Sulphate aids in the formation of cartilage.
- Rich in the benefits of anti-inflammatory agents like turmeric which helps in reducing inflammation due to arthritis.
- The product helps reduce joint pain and enhances joint mobility.
- Veg-sourced Glucosamine Sulphate
- Turmeric extract
- Boswellia serrata extract
- Black pepper extract
- It aids people with osteoarthritis in regaining mobility.
- Relieves pain arising from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- The product helps reduce joint inflammation.
- Improves the elasticity and strength of cartilage supporting movable joints.
How to Use
- Take one tablet daily along with a meal or as prescribed by a practitioner.
- Use Nuvox MobiPlus as a food supplement.
- Read the pack carefully before using the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use Nuvox MobiPlus as a substitute for a balanced diet. The product is intended to be a food supplement only.
- Store the tablets in cool and dry places. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Consult a healthcare professional before using Nuvox MobiPlus during lactation or with a known medical condition.
- The product is not intended to diagnose, prevent or cure any disease.
Q1. Can a diabetic patient use Nuvox MobiPlus?
Ans: The tablets are sugar-free. However, it is recommended to always consult a healthcare professional before using the product in case of a known medical condition or an ongoing medication course.
Q2. Is it safe to use Nuvox MobiPlus during pregnancy?
Ans: In the case of breastfeeding, nursing or pregnant patients, one should always consult a practitioner before using.
Q3. What is the standard dosage of Nuvox MobiPlus?
Ans: It is advisable to take 2 tablets every day for three months.