Nixit Mint Nicotine 2mg Lozenges Sugar Free Box Of 6 's
Nixit Nicotine Lozenge
Introducing NIXIT nicotine lozenge with its dosage schedule helps you quit smoking easily.
Help to Quit smoking
- One after getting up. One with the morning coffee. A couple after lunch. And another one before you sign off for the day.
- Smoking becomes an inseparable part of life. The thought of quitting, unbearable.
Nicotine Replacement Therapy
- Nicotine, that’s the component of every smoke, an additive chemical in tobacco the brain craves for.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is aimed at cutting down on cravings for nicotine and easing withdrawal symptoms.
The dosage schedule for NIXIT is quite simple. All you’ve to do is open your NIXIT pack and pop in a lozenge whenever you feel like smoking.
NIXIT dosage starts reducing your nicotine dependence steadily from day one. And once your three-month quitting program is over, you will realize that you have succeeded in quitting. Without any withdrawal symptoms stopping you along the way.
Here’s an example of how the dosage schedule works:
- Weeks 1 through 6 - 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours/day
- Weeks 7 through 9 - 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours/day
- Weeks 10 through 12 - 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours/day
More than a therapy, NIXIT is your companion at every step of your quitting journey. A Nicotine Replacement Therapy that understands managing nicotine withdrawal symptoms can be difficult. Precisely why, it comes in a specially-designed lozenge format with a dosage schedule that helps reduce nicotine dependence !
Get started with NIX