Nivea Lip Soft Rose - 4.8 Gm
Nivea Lip Soft Rose gives you those shiny, shimmery and lustrous rosy lips that’ll match perfectly with your personality. Nivea Lip Soft Rose will help you eliminate those dry and chapped lips by providing you moisture for up to 24 hours. The Nivea Lip Soft Rose benefits stand just apart from keeping your lips moisturised and healthy, it will also add an X factor to your face by making them look hydrated and soft with a rosy shine.
- 24 hours moisture lock to keep you away from dry and chapped lips.
- Apply Nivea Lip Soft Rose every day to let them nourish with natural oils.
- Another product highlight is its swoon-worthy fragrance with subtle and shiny colour to add the needed tinge to your lips.
- Indulge into lip care with SPF 15 that will keep your lips safe from harmful UVB/UVA rays of the sun.
- The natural oils will keep your lips shiny, shimmery, soft and kissable all day long.
- The unique formula is enriched with moisture and will melt on your lips.
- Nivea Lip Soft Rose is dermatologically tested and safe for you and your lips.
- Comes from the house of Nivea, a famous skincare brand.
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Hydrogenated Polydecene
- Soft rose flavour
- The use of Nivea Lip Soft Rose can be done anytime, anywhere.
- Handy and easy to carry.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- For best results, use it every day.
How to Use
- Open the cap of the lip balm.
- Roll the bottom and once the stick glides above, apply it on the top and bottom of your lips.
- Rub your lips with each other and spread the formula all over.
- Re-apply whenever felt the need.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children, infants and kids.
- Store it in a dry and cool place.
- Place the cap tightly after each application.
Q1: Can I use the Nivea Lip Soft Rose on children?
Ans: Yes. Children from the age of 10 onwards can use the Nivea Lip Soft Rose lip balm.
Q2: Is Nivea a cruelty-free brand?
Ans: The brand does not test its products on animals.
Q3: Is Nivea Lip Soft Rose-tinted?
Ans: The application of this lip balm will make your lips look hydrated, soft, fuller and it will even leave a pale, rosy colour on your lips.