Nivea Deep Impact After Shave Lotion - 100 Ml
The antibacterial formula in the composition of Nivea Deep Impact After Shave Lotion can soothe your skin after shaving. It helps comfort irritation or infection due to shaving. It leaves a profound impact on the skin and a manly fragrance after application. Nivea Deep Impact After Shave Lotion is dermatologically tested as safe for application. It leaves your skin moisturised and prevents any dryness caused by shaving. The 100 ml bottle of the aftershave lotion is easy to carry while travelling.
- Antibacterial properties can prevent skin infection.
- Comforts and soothes the skin after shaving.
- A hydrating and non-greasy formula does not give a sticky feeling.
- The ingredients in Nivea Deep Impact After Shave Lotion relieve the itchiness of the skin.
- Quickly absorbed by the skin and leaves a smooth feeling.
- Ethyl alcohol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- Used after shaving to relieve itchiness and dryness.
- Helps reduce inflammation due to shaving.
How to Use
- Pour ample amount of the aftershave lotion on the palms.
- Apply it on the shaved part and massage until it is completely absorbed.
- Use it every time you trim or shave.
- Keep the Nivea Deep Impact After Shave Lotion out of the children’s reach.
- Store the aftershave lotion in a cool and dry place.
- Go through all the instructions on the packet before use.
Q 1. Is the use of Nivea Deep Impact After Shave Lotion necessary?
Ans: By using the Nivea Deep Impact After Shave Lotion, you can prevent your skin from discomfort and irritation caused by shaving.
Q 2. Will Nivea Deep Impact After Shave Lotion harm the skin quality?
Ans: No, it will not deplete your skin quality. On the contrary, it will maintain smoothness and freshness of the skin after every shaving session.
Q 3. Is it alright to use Nivea Deep Impact After Shave Lotion daily?
Ans: There is no harm in using it daily after shaving.