Nicotex 2mg Mint Nicotine Gums Sugar Free Strip Of 9 's
Nicotex 2mg chewing gum contains sustained quantities of nicotine. It helps reduce the severity of withdrawal symptoms when you are making an effort to quit smoking. It does not have the harmful gases of smoking and is manufactured by the trusted brand, Cipla. As a part of a 12-weeks therapy, Nicotex prevents your nicotine dependence. It camouflages the strong taste of nicotine and is available in Classic Fresh Mint, Fruity Mint, Mint-Plus, Cinnamon and Paan flavour, to suit the Indian palate.
- It has a dual action on the body. It acts both as a stimulant and a depressant.
- It offers relief from intense cravings.
- It is a clinically proven therapy.
- Doctor’s recommended brand in India in NRT Category.
- It is used as an anti-smoking agent.
- Nicotex Gum is intended to cushion the patients against the trauma of withdrawal.
Nicotine Polacrilex USP
- Used for smoking cessation therapy.
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms including nicotine craving associated with quitting smoking/chewed tobacco and gutka containing tobacco.
- Effectively saves you from the harmful effects of smoking.
How to Use
- Step 1 - Chew the Nicotex gum slowly till you get the taste of nicotine.
- Step 2 - Place and rest the gum between cheek and gums.
- Step 3 - When the taste fades, start chewing slowly again.
- Discard the gum after about 30 minutes.
- Do not chew the gum too quickly.
- Use it as directed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use it under medical supervision.
1. Are there any specific conditions in which I should be cautious of before taking Nicotex Gums?
Nicotex should be used only when advised by the doctor. Patients with cardiac disorders, diabetes, gastrointestinal disease and liver or kidney problems should be cautious before taking this medicine.
2. How many Nicotex gums should I use?
Individuals smoking 20 or fewer cigarettes a day should use the Nicotex 2mg gum. Use according to the following 12 weeks schedule and please refer to the package insert before usage.
3. What are the side effects of having Nicotex?
You may experience mild headache, dizziness, a dry mouth, throat irritation and nausea or vomiting, mouth sores when on Nicotex.