Nicogum 2mg Freshmint Sf Chew Gum 10's
Nicogum is a nicotine chewing gum that can help you to quit harmful habits like smoking, tobacco and chewing Gutka. By providing 2mg of nicotine over a scheduled period, Nicogum helps to deal with nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Quitting these habits is usually hard without support, Nicogum allows the user to have better success at dropping the habit by providing a healthy source of nicotine.
- Nicogum 2mg is a source of nicotine that helps you replace tobacco, Gutka and smoking which are very harmful to your overall health.
- Cravings and withdrawal symptoms are usually the reason people are unable to continue with their smoking cessation, nicotine replacement is extremely useful in this case.
- Nicogum is available in 4mg strength as well for heavy users.
Chewing gum with Nicotine Polacrilex USP (equivalent to 2mg nicotine), Titanium Dioxide IP.
- Healthy source of nicotine to replace tobacco, Gutka and smoking.
- Nicotine replacement for people trying to quit harmful habits.
How to Use
- Chew on the gum till you taste nicotine, then place the gum between your teeth and cheek.
- Chew on the gum slightly every time the nicotine taste fades away.
- Take Nicogum for 3 months while you are quitting smoking or tobacco-related habits.
- Stop smoking completely when you start using Nicogum.
- After 3 months start reducing the amount of gum you chew each day and then stop using it completely.
- Nicogum 2mg may be used to reduce the amount of smoking by users who are not able or unwilling to quit completely.
- To be taken under medical supervision.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage. Always keep some time between fresh gums.
- For those under 18 years of age, seek professional medical help before using this gum to discuss the risks.
- Irregular heartbeat, palpitations, mouth and jaw problems might occur from using this product.
Q1: How many gums should I take daily?
Ans: It will depend on your addiction level. Typically it is recommended to take 1 gum every 2 hours in the first 6 weeks, then 1 gum every 4 hours for the next 6 weeks. Speak with your doctor for further information.
Q2: Can I become addicted to this gum?
Ans: Yes, nicotine has the potential to cause addiction even in chewing gum. However, there is no evidence to suggest that this is harmful to the body, unlike smoking and other tobacco-related habits. Nicotine gum is much safer and healthier than the alternatives.
Q3: How many months should I take it for?
Ans: At least 3 months, and then continue at a reduced level for another few weeks.
Q4: How many gums are in the pack?
Ans: This pack of Nicogum contains 10 pieces of nicotine gum.